Dinner Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner Time!

Completely OT...but, what are ya'll having for dinner tonight?

I am frying up some scallops and I had already made eariler this morning some yummy potatoe salad, and deviled eggs. Mmmmm...

Dinner Time!

Proscuitto and melon, ribeye steaks with barbequed potatoes.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Dinner Time!

Sushi
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Dinner Time!

Yummy to the above..!!

Comment

Dinner Time!

Funny, Lushy thats what were doing for dinner tonight ,sushi. finally got a sushi restaurant in my little town and hubby is home tonight.
          Smiles
          Mar

Comment

Dinner Time!

pasta.

Comment

Dinner Time!

grilled prawns but don't know what else quite yet. Probably a spinach salad. Need something else to add or hubby will starve from lack of something starchy or with 'substance' he says.

Comment

Dinner Time!

It's 2:10am so a little early for me to be thinking about dinner BUT :H (nahhh it's never too early to think about dinner) maybe Fish with a light cheese and parsley sauce, with some fresh corn on the cob and broccolli.
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Dinner Time!

Accountable for Me;138906 wrote: grilled prawns but don't know what else quite yet. Probably a spinach salad. Need something else to add or hubby will starve from lack of something starchy or with 'substance' he says.
                  What about a baked potato? Take out some tin foil, brush the potatoe in olive oil and put on some salt, pepper and may be some fresh or dried thyme.. wrap it up and cook till done. Very delicious!

Comment

Dinner Time!

ScoobyDoo;138911 wrote: It's 2:10am so a little early for me to be thinking about dinner BUT :H (nahhh it's never too early to think about dinner) maybe Fish with a light cheese and parsley sauce, with some fresh corn on the cob and broccolli.
                    Girl, what are you doing up at this hour??

Comment

Dinner Time!

I guess I could bake him a potato. You know with all of the variations of potatoes nowadays - I rarely make the traditional baked one. Kind of weird, when I think about it. Way tooooo many recipes to choose from. Sometimes going back to the basics is the best. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

Dinner Time!

Oh... and I have to say we have barely finished breaky!! LOL! But I guess it is never too early to think about supper. ;-)

Comment

Dinner Time!

I'm lying here in bed and have just finished chatting with my son via webcam. He's in Germany at the moment. He's having a blast!
                          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Dinner Time!

Now you all have me thinking about dinner.....all the above sounds very tasty indeed.
                            Control the Mind

Comment

Dinner Time!

I just ate lunch...and I am so sleepy...the cleaning lady came today....they might get sandwichs tonight and early nights sleep! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X