Dinner Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner Time!

Hard to cook for one. I will probably have some scrambled eggs and a salad.

Last night I had my gorgonzola and walnut salad though, with chicken breast.

D, there is NO garlic in the salad. My hubby is a garlic addict but he makes the salad and really doesn't think it's gonna work. I am gonna try it on a night he is working.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Dinner Time!

GG, when we were in Disney we had dinner at the French resturant in Epcot. Had French Onion Soup, 1/2 a chicken with potatoes and cabbage, and cream brule for desert. It was one of the best meals that I've ever had, and I've eaten at almost every place there!! BTW - it took several hours for the meal!!
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Dinner Time!

Happy B'day D

I am having burritos

LIke anyone cares what I am eating. Shees I don't even know what a lot of that stuff is.
        bear
        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Dinner Time!

Happycamper, garlic works in everything you go girl!!!

if anybody gives you a hard time, just shine the garlic symbol in the sky and I'll be blazing over the horizon...cape flapping in the wind, garlic press in hand.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Dinner Time!

Bear you crack me up! it's true tho...some of us food snobs can take things to a rediculous point once in a while. still boils down to: does it taste good?
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Dinner Time!

Happy B-day D! Hope dinner is/was a good time.

I had a yogurt and a protein bar - it's the night I have class so it's what I can eat on the drive from work to there. I used to go to Burger King but I've developed standards lately.

pixie
              AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Dinner Time!

You guys didn't save me any sparkling mineral water! Thanks a LOT!

:clown:
                :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Dinner Time!

(((Bear)))

Thanx hon. Nobody seemed to drool at my Hamburger helper, which was too much work, got a take and bake pizza....I did have to turn on the oven AND take the plastic off the pizza, but I've recovered from that, today

Comment

Dinner Time!

This morning I woke up to the smell of spices, onions and garlic. Went downstairs and mother-in-law was cooking cauliflower curry. So I will be having that tonight with chappattis and raita (which is yogurt with cucumber and onions).

Comment

Dinner Time!

I understand Hamburger Helper and Frozen Pizza. D will be wanting you to add garlic to it.

I am going to have to put up with reprecusion from the Burrito all day...He He.
                      What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                      ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Dinner Time!

LOL Hart! I was going to make something pretty decent for dinner last night but was in such a crappy mood so it was hamburger helper all around! It is a good meal when you don't feel like cooking or if you need to go grocery shopping hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                        X