Prozac and pregnancy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prozac and pregnancy?

Does anyone know from personal experience if you can take prozac while pregnant? I've researched it online and most sites said it's pretty safe. I just want to be sure.

Prozac and pregnancy?

How would the supposed experience of a random internet stranger make you "sure"?!? Do you think that the anecdote of someone on an internet forum is somehow more reliable and a better basis for making a decision than the studies referenced by the information that came with your prescription? Is this how you intend to make parenting decisions, for Pete's sake?

Lots of people take heroin while pregnant and can show you their perfectly healthy child. Does this make you SURE that heroin is safe to take whilst pregnant?

Comment

Prozac and pregnancy?

My daughter was prescribed zoloft during pregnancy,but i think they waited til she was a few weeks along
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Prozac and pregnancy?

CCL!!!! What are you talking about!!!!!! My daughter was already on prozac but hadn't been taking it for a while!!!!! Why would I suggest she start taking it again for nothing????? I just wanted to know if anyone had personally taken it while pregnant!!!!!!!!! Why are you questioning my parenting skills????? Who do you think you are???? IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOU SEE MY POST IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY OR DON'T HAVE A POSITIVE COMMENT.... KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Comment

Prozac and pregnancy?

Thanks Pauly!!!

Comment

Prozac and pregnancy?

143 - think about talking to a pharmacist. I do this all the time.
            Your a good grandmommy for worrying!!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Prozac and pregnancy?

:thanks::thanks::thanks: Mama!!!!!! I will!

Comment

Prozac and pregnancy?

Oh.....and I love your new look Mama!

Comment

Working...
                X