ARMY THREAD THURSDAY 2ND MAY 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was just straightening my hair (have to keep the front up) and i was thinking wtf did i put relapse in my post? im nowhere near even being able to use that word. i wanted to quietly change it and its been quoted twice, oh dear.

please forgive my dickishness. i meant i wasnt on the road to having a drink. at the moment.

as you were army.

Comment

You're giving me heart palpitations just joking about a play-date at the funny place.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

You'll have to do a good auld google, Molls to read about drug/alcohol testing hair............I've got to go and feed the dog and have just realised I've had no lunch.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1656403 wrote: Finishing Lily O Brien's marshmallow and crunchy cluster easter egg --- awful tasty
          Ah FECK OFF !

Dreams we are talking about yon place 'cos we get it FREE !!!:H

Comment

THIS IS A JOKE !! ha ha ha ( kinda)

Three square meals a day - no work - no annoying family - & get to bore people with stories of our lives - what's not to like..... and fellas I presume - Molls ?
            ALL FREE !!!

Comment

roxane;1656386 wrote: i was just straightening my hair (have to keep the front up)
              What's wrong with the front of your hair ??:H

Comment

Is it something like Imelda May's 'do' :H

Well the front is up !!!

I'll get my coat .............................

Comment

Molly, Satz - I know you're joking, but still... Ag, just lighten up silly Dreamy!

Free fellas puts a whole new slant on things :H:H:H

Comment

satz123;1656414 wrote: What's wrong with the front of your hair ??:H
                    :H:H:H

Comment

DreamThinkDo;1656417 wrote: Molly, Satz - I know you're joking, but still... Ag, just lighten up silly Dreamy!
                      Sorry Dreams :l
                      I couldn't stomach a hangover & guilt & family looking at me with pity & hiding bottles & palps for all the fellas in China ! FACT !

Comment

mollyka;1656430 wrote: d'ya'know --- the bit that resonated most there (and I'm sure it shouldn't, but it did) was 'family looking at me with pity' --- omg I couldn't go back to that --- sideway's glances 'is she alright?' sort of looks -- shivers up and down my spine.............................
                        And ye know the longer on this journey I am the more 'flashbacks' I get .:blush:
                        Like about must be 10 years ago - moving back the chair to get up and the clink of a glass that had been forgotten behind there - and DD saying MAM !!

Oh lots of them :yuk: !!

Comment

mollyka;1656434 wrote: oh yeah -- loads of them here as well -- and some of them go back a fair while --- much further than my 'fall from grace' -- but I s'pose it was seldom rather than frequent when something happened - 'acceptable level's' maybe ---- dunno -----
                          Did you ever catalogue your story Molls - can't remember.
                          I just seem to have bits & pieces

I think it would be very helpful to other Army folk if you didn't mind but I have a feeling you did it before :blush:

Comment

I am the only one here in the offce - my boss just send message to go home FFS !!
                            So I'll catch yiz in about an hour.

I want stories from Molls & Dreamy as to why you will NEVER DRINK AGAIN !!.
                            Have saved Jackie's & Tips from way back

Rox yours is a WIP ( work in progress) :l
                            so is mine for another while - till I collate all the flashbacks :thumbs:

Later gaters

Comment

Aaaaaah, shweet: Pets and their run-ins with objects – your pictures | Life and style | theguardian.com

Don't think it was a Damascus road experience for me, Satz - and anyway still much of a newbie - more a gradual realisation that there was nothing to gain and everything to lose. Small things that all added up. lots of cringe-worthy incidents, sure, but most of my drinking was solitary, so I was spared a lot.

Comment

pets and their runs ins cute!

heres mine, cant find a better one cos my pics are all over the place

the first time he saw snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X