• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Mornin'

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

DreamThinkDo;1657004 wrote: Just became a proud human of a booootiful puppy - mum has lots of Lab, dad's an unknown wanderer. Will post pics asap. Lots of fluffy hair - I thought I was getting a sheep :H:H:H. She's on my lap, with Giada on desk - hope the sibling rivalry is not too intense.

Now for a name... Any suggestions?
      Maud

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

How absolutely fantastic...............need to have a look at her before we can name her.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Just been looking at dog names and one keeps jumping out ................Delilah.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

No - 'fantastic time' is pushing it - but I was determined - 'cos I felt on display AGAIN - that I couldn't sit in the corner and look miserable.
            - while my SIL was up flitting around and throwing shapes - with the guts of a bottle of wine in her from early....

She was really the only one I knew well there
            - FFS she never stopped talking AT me all night of how GREAT is was for not drinking and that was he next mission to give it up. yada yada yada
            I have a feeling family are pressurizing there - as she does get PISSED to be honest.

I did all the expected - Mr S dragged home under duress at 2am.

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

mollyka;1657014 wrote: My my my
              Did you hear the clang when the penny dropped.:H
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Whites in where again Molls ?- must put in my places to go for grub little black book :goodjob:

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Dreams can you change the date of the thread-there's a love. Too close to 6th when I have to go to the workhouse again.
                  Hit edit & then edit again & it will allow you change it :thumbs:

I had the thread started at 2.30am this morning -went off to get a picture - fell asleep sitting up :H
                  there was drool involved

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

2 o'clock in the morning...............geez Satz, it should have been you canonised last week.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Sorry, still waiting for penny to drop :new:

Got a beautiful pic - Photobucket slower than treacle on a cold winter's day

Satz, I still feel stupid pressure not to be the miserable ex-drinker sulking in the corner, so still am the party clown, although that has toned down a bit, I guess because I avoid boozy events as much as possible. And, drum rolls here, discovered that not all events revolve around booze. Guess I just turned the into my own drink fest.
                      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

JackieClaire;1657022 wrote: 2 o'clock in the morning...............geez Satz, it should have been you canonised last week.
                        I KNOW - this is all new to me & now to them to be fair.
                        I was always the last to leave a party -so I'm allowing a time of adjustment for them :H
                        To me this is a work in progress.

The food was good & was a proper Turkey & Ham & Cake sit-dwn meal-wedding style -so I was happy ......
                        dancing sober with drunks is a challenge I'll admit

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dTWuslyIrk[/video]]?HD?Delilah -Tom Jones (Lyrics on Screen) - YouTube

My, my, my Delilah..
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

DreamThinkDo;1657023 wrote: Sorry, still waiting for penny to drop :new:

Got a beautiful pic - Photobucket slower than treacle on a cold winter's day

Satz, I still feel stupid pressure not
                            to be the miserable ex-drinker sulking in the corner, so still am the party clown, although that has toned down a bit, I guess because I avoid boozy events as much as possible. And, drum rolls here, discovered that not all events revolve around booze. Guess I just turned the into my own drink fest.
                            Yeah just choose our battles these days Dreams - or we'd never go out I suppose ?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Wondered whether it was the MG reference.

I thought that thread names couldn't be edited - done, and thanks for tut, Satz.

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill waiting for Photobucket to do something! :stomper:

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Now see the thread titles! Mega confusion!

Comment

Working...
                                X