Army thread Sunday 5 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 5 May

I don't see it as rude, Satzy; perhaps a really positive step that you no longer feel the need to count. I'm sure the date will always stick in your memory, and that's the most important thing - that you did stop, not how many sleeps ago.

I take note of the days on Sundays, then promptly forget them. Will always remember the 14th, but otherwise, not really. I'm happy with that.

First puddle wiped up :H:H:H
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Just grabbing my lipstick, Molly - be there soon!
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

mollyka;1657067 wrote: My lot aren't coming till 4.30 either ---- still tossing up whether to sort of half bbq --- Joe loves them--- I hate them ---- mmmm he's working -- I'm not mmmmmmmmmmm --- I'll wait an hour or so and then decide if the mince is gonna be a lasagne --- meat balls in tomato sauce or burgers on the bbq --- I've done bbq ribs for the oven and garlic buttered chicken --- with broccoli nut salad, celery grape and apple salad -- home-made coleslaw - big mixed salad and THE BEST potato salad -- garlic bread - and a big strawberry cream sponge for afters --- howzzat???
        FFS !!!
        I've a bit of turkey to shove in the oven .... you'll NEVER get rid of your lot if you feed them like that :H
        Tell me about the broccoli salad.
        How's that done ?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Thanks Molls, its a wee thread that kept me going in the early days and honestly its a bit difficult finding something new to say every week.

Mebbees someone else wants to do it.............any takers, any one.............please

Oh and BTW Molls you're 1000 days is 21 Sept.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

JackieClaire;1657072 wrote: Thanks Molls, its a wee thread that kept me going in the early days and honestly its a bit difficult finding something new to say every week.

Mebbees someone else wants to do it.............any takers, any one.............please

Oh and BTW Molls you're 1000 days is 21 Sept.
            NO !!! you can't give it up JC !!!
            It's a great thread & a bit of stability in MWO is always good.
            & a great encouragement to all the newbies.
            I'll always like to add my 2 cents worth...... in fact I'm off there now ................................................ zzzzoooommmmmmm !

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Noooooooooooooo you don't need to Satz.............honestly its voluntary.............shite feel like I'm forcing your arm.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

JackieClaire;1657076 wrote: Noooooooooooooo you don't need to Satz.............honestly its voluntary.............shite feel like I'm forcing your arm.
                SHURRUP !!:l
                too late to catch me - want to give positive message even if no days on there

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

mollyka;1657067 wrote: My lot aren't coming till 4.30 either ---- still tossing up whether to sort of half bbq --- Joe loves them--- I hate them ---- mmmm he's working -- I'm not mmmmmmmmmmm --- I'll wait an hour or so and then decide if the mince is gonna be a lasagne --- meat balls in tomato sauce or burgers on the bbq --- I've done bbq ribs for the oven and garlic buttered chicken --- with broccoli nut salad, celery grape and apple salad -- home-made coleslaw - big mixed salad and THE BEST potato salad -- garlic bread - and a big strawberry cream sponge for afters --- howzzat???
                  What time did you start cooking...........mind I've seen you move around the kit hen and you're very serene and fast.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

satz123;1657078 wrote: SHURRUP !!:l
                    too late to catch me - want to give positive message even if no days on there
                    Done.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

How to make broccoli nut salad ?? in simple easy for me to understand words :new:

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

satz123;1657088 wrote: How to make broccoli nut salad ?? in simple easy for me to understand words :new:
                        No idea..........we get the lassie next door to do it if we're having a bit of a do.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Mr S a bit subdued today - and don't get me started on whether something died inside him - phew !!
                          gloating moi ???? Never:H

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

God I'm so needy..........that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

Betcha he'll blame the turkey and ham..................or the dirty beer tap.................or his pillow wasn't right.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

Afternoons.

If you have been discussing the Sober shout out, then I was ever so proud to be able to join it. After so many stops and starts, and secretly wanting to be continuously AF even when doing TSM, well I think it's great and can't wait to get some bigger numbers on there.

Seeing Jackie's totals always has me in complete and utter awe, shows me it is possible, inspiring.
                              I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Army thread Sunday 5 May

YouKayBee;1657144 wrote: Afternoons.

If you have been discussing the Sober shout out, then I was ever so proud to be able to join it. After so many stops and starts, and secretly wanting to be continuously AF even when doing TSM, well I think it's great and can't wait to get some bigger numbers on there.

Seeing Jackie's totals always has me in complete and utter awe, shows me it is possible, inspiring.
                                Yep I totally agree it is the best and most consistent thread - loved by everyone including me.
                                - not for me to be a counter of days at the minute - is all I was trying to say

Feel like deleting my post now...

Comment

Working...
                                X