Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CALM Powder

Hey all,

Toughintexas posted in the Topa, meds section about Calms Powder, how it's really supposed to help with sleep.

I googled it and found a few things with that name. I wannt to get the right one. Can anyone help. ToughinTexas seems to be MIA when i asked about the brand name of the powder. I really wanna get some. Thanks, Camper
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

CALM Powder

Natural Calm, Boost Energy Levels - Buy Natural Calm

I am pretty sure this is it. She said the main ingredient was magnesium and it had the word on the bottle. Let me know how it works. I might get some too.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

CALM Powder

I think I could use some to.

Sammys

Comment

CALM Powder

Where is she anyway?

Comment

CALM Powder

I think that is the one too, I am gonna buy some online today! Thanks!!
          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

CALM Powder

I have no idea where she is!!

I bought the plain flavor that I will put in my herbal tea, then also the raspberry/lemon falvored one that you put into hot water and drink it as a tea. Hope it works I spent over 50 bucks!

Comment

CALM Powder

You can buy it at vitacost.com, it is a bit cheaper.
              It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
              James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

CALM Powder

wow it is a different brand but it is a LOT cheaper- no raspberry/lemon though , they have either/or. But still like 10 bucks cheaper for the same amount of powder. crap!

Comment

CALM Powder

No, camper, you must have been looking at the wrong thing, it is the same brand. Up top on the left where you can type in a search at vitacost, type in "calm powder" it will come up.
                  It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                  James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

CALM Powder

it is only 3 dollars cheaper, but the shipping is cheaper too....so saves a couple of bucks.
                    James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

CALM Powder

sorry, you have to type in "natural calm".
                      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

CALM Powder

ok now getting on my nerves

Comment

CALM Powder

I am getting confused, I think I will wait until you get yours camper to see how it works and what it does. You are my little guinea pig!!! Hee Hee!!

Luv yah
                          Sammys

Comment

CALM Powder

I will let you know how it goes- vitacost.com - search under Natural Calm and you will find it cheaper than the stupid site that Lushy sent me to. Thanks Lushy! I get my last unemployment next week jerk! :goodjob:

Comment

CALM Powder

Okay, I resign myself as the most helpful member of the board. So there.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X