Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking charge

Well done on 2 weeks Choice!
    Smoking is something I need to deal with too - think I will leave it for a few months while I get to grips with my new sober life!
    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Taking charge

Ava, how did I miss that? Congratulations on 170 days! Whatta woman!
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Taking charge

Choice, 2 weeks is huge doings around here! GREAT JOB on adding that second layer to the foundation!
        :moon: :moon:

Moons come and moons go,
        Hard work is rewarded
        this much I know...
        Here's to your effort and here's to your days.
        We all are so thankful,
        We're not in a haze.

Congratulations on 14 days!
        Ava....there is no prize for 170 days, sorry chump. (but that's pretty good, too!!!!!):H:H:H
        Daisy, I believe this is 7 for you...please see roll call for prize. (:moon!!!!!
        So proud of all of you!!!

The Prize Patrol
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Taking charge

Choice where are you? I hope it is only your net playing up and not you. Please let me know you are okay.

Thanks Byrd for the build up and let down ha ha. I am nearly past prizes except for my six months and that one had better be bloody huge.

You stalking me Daisy lol, you are another one to be proud of. x
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Taking charge

Hiya, just checking in. I have just been busy and kinda stopped thinking about AL all together, so forgot to post. But yesterday was Friday and i had a tough toddler day so thoughts come to mind. They are still a little in my head today because I think I'm just really tired and a bit overwhelmed with normal taking care of the house kind of things. .... laundry, cooking, cleaning... all really needing to get done. I applied for a job last Monday and haven't heard back so feeling kinda vulnerable. I don't need a job, but I thought a part time job might be good for me. I got into an art show and I'm thrilled because I haven't shown in about 7 years. It feels great. I also found out that I'm not pregnant. Which bums me out because we have been trying for 6 months and I turn 41 in four days so the clock is ticking pretty fast. Well.... I guess I'm a bit under pressure just reading what I just typed. Kinda roller coaster feelings I guess. Sorry for the rant.. I'm not sure how many days sober I am now. :h

Comment

Taking charge

Hi Choice and i was starting to think you had gone AWOL but nope, you are showing such strength but dont forget to post when you feel like you do.

An artist, that is great news to have a showing. Be proud of yourself. dont worry about the job, obviously they have no sense or taste if they did not employ you. You are more than employable in my opinion.

I had a bad week where i thought a bottle of wine would solve my problems but i didnt, couldnt and wouldnt. Its a choice we and only we can make to drink and we choose not to.

xx
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Taking charge

Choice... I found your thread and if you are lurking, please let us know how you are doing. I read about your relationship with your sister and I thought I'd say that family dynamics can cause us the most happiness or angst.

:l Patty
                "God didn't give you the Strength to get back on your feet
                so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down."
                :hug:

Comment

Working...
                X