Miracles never cease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miracles never cease!

I just wanted to share a real life miracle. Many of you know that my Mom was diagnosed with an incurable type of cancer (renal cell) last August that had metastasized in her bone marrow. She was given four to six months to live with no treatment, and possibly a year with full blown chemo and radiation. She was told she might not even hold up under the treatment because it would be so hard on her.

Well, she finished chemotherapy in February and was told she had 9 to 12 months to live. We were supposed to be happy, because she would have been dead with no treatment. But the doctor ordered a full battery of CAT scans, MRI's, biopsies, etc to obtain a more accurate diagnosis and time frame for her life.

So she got the tests back for every kind of test known to mankind, and there is NOT ONE TRACE of cancer anywhere!! Her Oncologist was scratching her head and said she had never known anyone to survive it, much less be cured.

I believe in God, and I believe in prayer, and we have prayed constantly for her to defy the odds and boggle the doctor's minds. I started a thread last August when I first learned of her diagnosis and I was devastated. My Mom is my best friend. So I wanted to come back and say thank you to all who have been such a support to me this past year, and for all of your prayers. The prayers were answered.

Allie
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Miracles never cease!

I am so happy for you, your mom and your family. My goodness! What wonderful, wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miracles do happen, and this is definitely a miracle. Allie I am so happy for you.

Comment

Miracles never cease!

WHOOOOHOOOO!.. That is incredable news. I am so happy for you and your family! Wow. God works in mysterious ways...
      Hablur

Comment

Miracles never cease!

Wow, that is something.........wonderful news.....
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Miracles never cease!

I am thrilled!!!

Comment

Miracles never cease!

Allie, I have gone cold and prickly!!!!

That is amazing .... you deserve something good to happen to you .....

Love & best wishes ....

BB xxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Miracles never cease!

I am sitting here and my jaw is on the floor! I am so thrilled for you and your family. Your mother is unbelieveable. I cannot even tell you in words how happy I am for you. :h
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Miracles never cease!

Allie that is such great news. I am SO HAPPY for you and your mother and your whole family what a tremendous gift!
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Miracles never cease!

That is fabulous news! The power of prayer, especially that of intercessory prayer where you ask others to pray on your behalf is amazing!
                  AF since 7/5/2009

Comment

Miracles never cease!

That made me feel like a million dollars hearing that, I remember when my sister was all lined up for her second dose of radiation she had taken off of work, had the kids all lined up with the grandparents. Her bag packed for her hospital stay and they did a scan first and every bit was gone. They on her first does had calculated the right amount based on the size of the tumor. I was with her and we just were overwelmed. That proabably was the happiest phone call I have ever made to tell my parents the news, they were just overjoyed.

I know the feeling and am so filled with happieness for your right now

Sammys

Comment

Miracles never cease!

Wow that is soooo wonderful, that is amazing. I am so happy for the two of you!
                      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Miracles never cease!

Such great news Allie!

Miracles are wonderous thing!

Love,
                        Katie
                        Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                        April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                        wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                        wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                        wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                        wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                        wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                        wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                        http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Miracles never cease!

oh my God Allie...That is so wonderful it is beyond words....I am so happy fo r you & your Mom & that this happened...so glad...wow...wow...

Comment

Miracles never cease!

Allie,
                            I don't even know how to respond to this...I am in such complete, happy shock for you both....I am crying. You know where me and my Mama are right now. I heard about this thread in chat tonight...I do not know how I missed this today! I have said a thousand times I will NEVER give up hope until there is NO hope left...meaning she is gone and I mean that......this is exactly why...MIRACLES do happen. Big, HUGE, hugs to you both...

Comment

Miracles never cease!

Wishing you and your mom all the best.
                              Meow-Meow
                              MonaKitty

Comment

Working...
                              X