Sorry....but couldn't do it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lotus, I admire your abulity to pick yourself back up and get onboard. It sounds to me like your husband has issues which reach beyond you and your drinking. He disrespected you. Then he had the nerve to argue with you.
    He just never has time for me. Not emotionally nor physically
    Makes me think the two of you could have a better relationship if you had some help working through the roadblocks. He has no right to be disrespectful to you. He probably needs to do a little inventory on himself.

Bear
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Maybe I should try drinking wine directly from the bottle. I have broken sooo many glasses.

Comment

Dear Lotus - never forget that relapse is part of recovery. No one goes cold turkey for good. You're here and you're trying and you want to change - that in itself says a lot about your strength. Don't listen to hubby, listen to us. You're doing just fine and have nothing to feel sorry about.
        :wavin:
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Tomorrow is a new day full of resolve and unknown. Don't be hard on yourself.:h
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hang in there Lotus. Enjoy the weekend. :h rudemama

Comment

I have to admit that I'm high today, high because this week I did something for me, you will see that I posted why, but all I can say is I've done exactly the same thing, I usually drink straight from the bottle, I haven't used a glass, except when with company, for years, would guzzle out of the bottle as fast as I could get it into me, to get the relief of the drunk feeling. But today I'm high on life, hope to keep the passion for my new hobby alive, scuba diving, and it's something I could never attempt drunk or hung over.

Sorry if I'm not being much help, but if you can find something that you've always wanted to do that you never could while drinking, and get to the point where you can, and make it your passion, it might help. All I can say now is F%$#K my boyfriend, in the nicest possible way, he and everyone else can eat my bubbles! lol

You're not alone, love yourself....

Love Jasmin xxx
              :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
              X