Papmom3 Is 4 Years AF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papmom3 Is 4 Years AF!

Ahhh, my old friends are checking in! Great to see you! Molly girl!! You are rocking the AF life! Good on you!

Satz-I did a search on my username and chose "posts" instead of "Threads". It went back to the day I joined vs clicking on my username and choosing "All posts". Have fun reading!!

Sunny G-I see you and Lav on FB-glad we can keep in touch!

Great day today and logging on to see more well wishes was my dessert! Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Mom's Day to you all!!
    New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Papmom3 Is 4 Years AF!

Congratulations Papmom!

I recall many of your struggles you shared here, and you stuck with it and shone through. You are an amazing person. You raawk my friend. :h

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Papmom3 Is 4 Years AF!

Papmom! How fABulous!!!! You have always been one I look up to around these parts. Thank you for your encouragement and being such an inspiration!

whee!
        Sober for the Revolution!
        AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Papmom3 Is 4 Years AF!

Papmom...well done to you excellent..4 years ...and no beers!!!!!! :goodjob::wave::banana::wave::groupluv:
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
          X