Whew...almost there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew...almost there

Paid my last ticket of $992.00 yesterday...now all I have left are the reinstatement fees for my DL. Man, I will be so glad when all my mistakes are paid for. I honestly do not know what I would do if I didn't make decent money. I guess I would never drive again. I am very blessed in that regard. I thank God everyday for this second...okay 4th chance to get this right. I have 2 new vehicles...of which I can drive neither of...replaced after I totaled the others...had to get SR22(special insurance for losers that costs out the butt) and have paid about 10,000.00 in fines this year...) BUT, I am ALIVE and sobber and I didn't kill anyone , only hurt myself a few times and a light pole and a tree and 3 cars, so all is repairable still. OH...and lost my DL for a year, BUT....still livable. Got me on the sobber road...... So, I stand today thanking God for my life, my children, and each of my friends here!!!!!

Whew...almost there

Your doing well girl! An expensive lesson, but you've learned it well. I am very proud of you and Thank God your stiill here with us and I can call you Friend!
    Smiles Hugs & Support Always
    Mar

Comment

Whew...almost there

Luv... you must feel so relieved! You can put this part of it behind you now and move on. I know it'll be completely behind you when you get your DL back, but at least you've got that psychological advantage now and you can move forward and can feel better... know what I mean? You made a mistake - and most importantly you've learned from it.

How long have you been AF now?

Scoobs
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Whew...almost there

Since April 14th......Friday April 13th was my last drinking day!!!!! Haven't touched a drop since!

Comment

Whew...almost there

Oh my god Luv. That time has absolutely flown by - You must be feeling absolutely fantastic!
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Whew...almost there

That's awesome!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Whew...almost there

Luv, good feeling to pay off your debts to society (as they call it) and almost have your DL back? I was once a person who owed mucho-dollaros myself in fines for drinking and driving. Lost my license for a year in the summer of 2003. Took out an 'advance turning light standard' at lunch time! I thank the heavens above for not hurting anyone. I can so relate.

Be proud of yourself. You are well on your way to a beautiful, healthy life. We all make mistakes. It is what we learn from them that counts the most.

Comment

Whew...almost there

I have learned enough for a few of us...anyone need some advise plese holler...more than happy to share with you before you make a dumb mistake......like me!!!!!!

Comment

Whew...almost there

Oh Luv..... I am so proud of you ..... may of us would have buried our heads in the sand and ignored it all .. but not you...

You are one amazing lady .....

Love you Luvuall ....

BB xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Whew...almost there

Thanks BB...I tried to bury myself...didn't work...me and my bestfriend have a joke...we have to laugh or we'd cry....that I am so mean the devil wouldn't even take me.....(cause I went so crazy wrecking and acting like a fool for a year it is a miracle I am alive.) I just told her today I have used up ALL my lives...you know like a cat has 9 lives...I am on my 9th one ...this is it....I am walking on pins and needles (cause I can't drive...not allowed too SAD...), drinking bottled water the rest of my natural living days.....LOL

Comment

Whew...almost there

LUVUALL, you are such a strong special person, I for one admire you very very much .....

BB xxx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Whew...almost there

Luv,
                        You are an amazing person the way you bounced back from all this all. Sounds like you are on the right path now. Think of all the money you will be able to save now!
                        Meow-Meow
                        MonaKitty

Comment

Whew...almost there

You have made a life changing decision. You have worked for what you have achieved. You should be proud of what you have accomplished. We are proud for you and proud to know you.
                          Bear
                          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Whew...almost there

Looks like you have saved your best life for last ! Thanks for sharing this with us and I too am so very proud of you and all that you have become. Love Ya, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                            X