Army Thread Sunday 11th May ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Sunday 11th May

Watching giro d'italia in Ireland, rain, sun, rain,sun. Makes me feel I'm looking out the window.

Chickpea curry, now there's an idea.

Comment

Bbc? What, red button?

Comment

A sea of pink in your town, I didn't spot you :H

They go rather fast dont they.

I have a chance to see the Tour de France in one of two places, near here on a Monday (?) or oop north on a Sunday.

Comment

mollyka;1660031 wrote: omg --- that was SO exciting!!! they literally whizzed past my nose!! what a buzz!!! according to my son the Eurosport lads are great --- BBC just want to talk bout Eurovision and Oirish taverns (I repeat 'according to my son!!!')

Well obviously Adam would agree with you
          They also talk about the landmarks, from notes I know but still. Lovely way to see the landscape.

Comment

Afternoon army. I didn't see the gira race is it on tv? I made a lovely chickpea and lentil curry a while back. Must do it again.
            If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

It was foxy. Rest day tomorrow and back on Tuesday.

I've got sky and I can get the local channels. Never think to look there though, they are at the end of the listings.

Comment

What an amazing selection of channels I didn't know I have. The pub channel! :H

Comment

I have sky too and have lots of channels but don't think I got a pub one but I wudn't b watchin dat might be tempting to have a few lol. What channel is it on? Might try catch some of it tomorrow.
                  If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

A pub channel? What next?
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Foxy;1660049 wrote: I have sky too and have lots of channels but don't think I got a pub one but I wudn't b watchin dat might be tempting to have a few lol. What channel is it on? Might try catch some of it tomorrow.
                      channel 881. looks like a trade channel. first thing on tomorrow is doorman of the year or sumsuch.

Comment

Just watchin come dine with me on more 4. Haven't had dinner yet but may be in an hour or so i'll make something. Not so hungry yet. I don 't like doughnuts either. I had some white chocolate after lunch of cheese salad sambo and a pk of crisps. Healthier eating tomorrow as I have some fruit and yogourt to use up.

Comment

Good evening, Army
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Gud evening Tipps. Its turned sunny now tho still windy and cool. Still the showers have stopped.

Comment

Evening - watching BBC2 - Escape to the Continent. France - not my taste to live there but lovely !

Comment

satz123;1660059 wrote: Evening - watching BBC2 - Escape to the Continent. France - not my taste to live there but lovely !
                                So am I but they are old farts are they not!

Comment

Working...
                                X