Army Thread Tuesday 13th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeremy kyle is really fucking annoying me this morning. he always annoys me, but hes really fucking annoying me this time. wtf have i got it on??

JC, dog can whistle for it this morning.

satz, sicknote is in hand, isnt it?

Comment

Morning Roxxxxxxy,

Meant to say haven't watched JK for ages...............just can't any more.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning ladies & Tips, would rather have my eyeballs poked with a sharp stick than watch Kyle.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

me too ktab. but im a lazy wotsit. tv is on in the kitchen and i have to change channels from the tv in the other room. sometimes it makes me feel im not that bad, but today was a chronic drug abuser who was in the pits of despair and he was doing his usual MO.

wanker.

Comment

Hi from Bandit

Hi all,

Long time no see:upset:

Hope all are well:h

Special hi to Mollyka, KTAB & Jackie Claire seeing as I met you in the flesh so to speak.
            And to everyone else I haven't met yet a special:h too
            Sorry for not keeping in touch but I have had a weird and wonderful few years (not so wonderful at times though and def weird at other times).

All is relatively good in my world but I still have my weak moments.

Great to see the wonderful army thread still going:h

Bandit
            There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Afternoon army from a lovely sunny Dublin. I enjoyed my meeting (AA) lunchtime today. The lady doing the chair gave a lovely from the heart share. Went to my sis after and it was nice to visit after so long tho we are always in touch by phone and she comes by now and then. Just home watching tv and going to get dinner shortly. Hello Bandit, another fellow Irish on the tread. Where are you from? Nice to meet you.:rays:
              If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

:hallo:
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

v v late check-in - but good news -
                  DAY OFF TOMORROW !!!! :yay:

Comment

Evening all.

I'm off tomorrow too..

Going to get the new goldfish in a moment.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1660662 wrote: In a moment -- like it's about to come in the door? --- in a bowl -- or are you in the goldfish shop?? huh??
                      Wondered what that knocking was.

Naww after Mr JC's finished taking Bess out for a walk.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1660663 wrote: In slightly sadder news --- my wee chook died --- she hasn't been lookin well for about a week -- she hasn't been laying since the cat frightened her -- and she was just slow and old lookin --- bit sad but......
                        Ahhhh bless her....I'm sad :upset:

Got a packet of stuffing in the larder if you want it.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1660492 wrote: Just got on the scales --- 2lbs in 6 days --- bit disappointed tbh -- thought I'd been pretty good -- did over-eat a little bit at the weekend but so little in comparison to what I had been eating --- it would appear that this post-cigarette weight really does stick --- anyway -- 2lbs is better than nowt I s'pose and just checked my bmi and it's WELL within the limits of normality so not gonna stress -- do want to lose another 5 lbs before Canadia tho!!!3500 calorie deficit Molls to lose 1 pound - you are doing well in my eyes without being miserable :thumbs:
                          mollyka;1660657 wrote: PROPER ORDER WOMAN!!!! Delighted ---- and you need it..... now if only I had one as well --- could veg on the couch for the day and yabber:H
                          Not only have I to work (spits:H) but an early morning dentist appt... how you feeling today?Feeling brighter since I left that place..... little white lie told ... to get day's holiday at short notice. Going sick was just tempting fate I thought :egad:

JackieClaire;1660660 wrote:
                          Evening all.

I'm off tomorrow too..

Going to get the new goldfish in a moment.
                          What ya gonna call her Jackser ?

mollyka;1660663 wrote:
                          In slightly sadder news --- my wee chook died --- she hasn't been lookin well for about a week -- she hasn't been laying since the cat frightened her -- and she was just slow and old lookin --- bit sad but......
                          Ah NOOOOO - that's made me sad -poor Clarissa !

Comment

We're getting 2.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1660665 wrote: Ahhhh bless her....I'm sad :upset:

Got a packet of stuffing in the larder if you want it.
                              Oh FFS :H:H:H

Comment

mollyka;1660657 wrote: PROPER ORDER WOMAN!!!! Delighted ---- and you need it..... now if only I had one as well --- could veg on the couch for the day and yabber:H
                                Not only have I to work (spits:H) but an early morning dentist appt... how you feeling today?
                                No couch Molls - if you were off - a walk on the beach - it's to be lovely tomorrow I think - or did I dream that !!

Comment

Working...
                                X