Yellow tinged eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow tinged eyes

My eyes are white right around the iris, but have a slight yellow tinge around the edges of the eye... not deep yellow, just a little bit. I have had a full checkup and the doc raved about my good health. I have no pain or swelling that I can tell of in my liver. Should the yellow worry me?

Yellow tinged eyes

Gosh...I don't know????
    The whites of my eyes were always a yellowy sort of color when I was drinking, but are clearer now...I thought that yellow eyes were a sign of liver trouble, but perhaps eyeballs are like teeth and they come in different shades?????
    Sorry I can't help...but if the doc says you are fighting fit...perhaps there is no need to worry......does he know you are concerned about this specifically? Did he actually have a gander at them?? Maybe go back if you're worried....

Hope you're ok
    Weemelon

Comment

Yellow tinged eyes

That can be Jaundice, friend of mine had it in high school. Should go to the doctor.
      "Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced"

:new:

Comment

Yellow tinged eyes

Do some research

I just did a quick search on the internet under search terms: yellow eyes.

Jaundice can be related to liver problems but it looks like it can also be caused by a lot of medications.

try an internet search.

Comment

Yellow tinged eyes

Hello EG. sorry you are having worries, they always make everything else a little harder. I agree with Nancy. If you are taking meds look them up on the computer and see if the side effect says anything about jaundice or yellowing of the skin and eyes. If so I would get down to the Dr. and see what he thinks. It may be nothing, but it could be a reaction to something.
          bear
          What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
          ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Yellow tinged eyes

Hi Empty-

I remembered that someone just recently asked a similar question & went to Search & found that Pebbles started a thread on 4/12 titled "Yellow Eyes" you might want to look back on.

Hope it helps...
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X