Army thread Wednesday 14 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys. i needed to just write it down. i know all the reasons not to, i dont know any reasons to do so.

that chocolate rose also did the trick, dairy milk in the fridge for later.

teeth out either side? you masochist! you surely cant go to work drooling blood?

ok, so two holidays coming up. make that three with mollys canada trip. where are satz and kemo going?

Comment

Does going to a caravan in the middle of the woods and a chemical toilet count as a holiday............then that's me in............

27 days can be converted to one of these units:

2,332,800 seconds
      38,880 minutes
      648 hours
      27 days
      3 weeks (rounded down)
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm going to Greece on June 16th
        But Ken is going to Spain on 14th June and I really don't want to be scraping him off the Dublin Airport bar :H:H
        So we need to get our ducks in a row.......

Comment

JackieClaire;1660972 wrote: Actually being sensible for a moment can you get any glucose/dextro kind of thing you get from Boots............they'll keep your blood sugar up.

My dentist used to recommend them to me after an extraction...........oh and don't drink through a straw.
          Why not drink through a straw JC ?

Comment

Hair done - waiting for MR S now and I need to go in person to get my licence renewed.
            This is the latest craic - they want to see the whites of your eyes before renewing.
            To do with all them feckers with fake licences :gramps:

Comment

satz123;1660976 wrote: Why not drink through a straw JC ?
              Could cause a dry socket............mind-numbingly painful.

Something to do with the sucking............same as you can't smoke for 24 hours after an extraction.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

roxane;1660973 wrote: thanks guys. i needed to just write it down. i know all the reasons not to, i dont know any reasons to do so.

that chocolate rose also did the trick, dairy milk in the fridge for later.

teeth out either side? you masochist! you surely cant go to work drooling blood?

ok, so two holidays coming up. make that three with mollys canada trip. where are satz and kemo going?
                :l:l Rox
                and :goodjob: on all those days ........ and Molls is right NOTHING is better with alcohol ... oh it will be for a few hours and that's it .... not worth it !

Stuff your face with chocolate !

Comment

Didn't know about the straw thing, JC - ta, always something new to learn here!

Like Oirish 101 just to be able to read the posts, never mind understand them.
                  14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

mollyka;1660988 wrote: oh I didn't know that bout the straw either Jacks --- was tempted there with my coffee -- but the side that was lesser numbed is fading a bit now -- so coffee is going down in a dribbly sort of a way --- they'd best keep me away from the public for a few hours tho or someone'll put me in a home for the bewildered!!!
                    Another thing about smoking I found out today --- they will not guarantee implants if you're a smoker!!! wow -- she gave me a big long reason --- can't remember now --- lovely to say it didn't apply to me!!!
                    Right off to work ---- I'm guessing it'll be true skiverville in the workplace today!!! laters xx
                    Yer feckin' MAD Molls - why are you going in ??
                    That anesthetic will wear of & you'll be sore for a while ! ... just sayin'

Comment

Afternoon army. Ahh sorry you're feeling a bit crappy Roxy but as we all know the booze will make it ok for a few hours and then the problem is still there. Its been my downfall in the past among other things so well done on 18 days that's nearly 3 wks. Well done on 7 months dreamy that awesome. Have to go cut this bloody grass while its dry and tidy the front garden. I hate dental work its the soreness after the numbness goes but hopefully not too much discomfort for you. Ken and Satz take the ant-buse with you and start a few days before you go. No holidays for me yeat but that's what I would plan to do. Anyways best get going be back later.:flower:alm::leaf::bee::spider:
                      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

i did what i know works, walked the doggy. 11/2 hours and its sunny and hes a black hairy thing.

i have a few niggles which is nothing compared to teeth extrations and missing pay for work you hate.

perspective rox perspective!

not that i was pity partying, just out of sorts. no intention of drinking and im pleased about my 18 days such as they are. for me its epic!

foxy i have ground elder in my front garden which has gone mad after being cut up by digging, rain, warmth and sun. perfect storm. next job for me to keep myself out of trouble.

Comment

Well I got the grass cut out front but still have to trim back an over grown cherry tree which is full of green now the cherry blossom flowers have gone. Would love to get it cut down as its too much trouble. I have a lot of grass out back hedges and an over grown conifer so that's more back breaking work for another day. Just having a coffee now and then i'll hoover the floors that got grass on from me walking in and out to plug and unplug lawnmower strimmer etc. Would love to move from this council house and transfer to another with less gardens but not easy but i'll going to try and contact the council again next week and see what my chances are. Feeling bit fedup today too but not enough to tempt me to drink. Well done Roxy for getting out for a walk and not caving in.
                          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Cough cough.............2nd page. Tut tut.

Just back from the vets. Bess finished with her booster injections for another year.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening gang :waving:

Comment

Hello Satz,
                                How was your day?
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment