Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must read - The addictive truth

Hey everyone.

I thought someone might read this article, explaining how addiction really works (The Addictive truth). Later are testimonials of this guy's clients, business of course, but still, the first part is a must read I think.

http://www.lifeprinciples.com/pdf/Ad...emystified.pdf

Take care,
    MB

Thanks Mr. Bean!
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Anytime. :welcome:

Comment

Yes, thanks! Will take a while to read thoroughly but I can certainly use more reading materials jsut now.
        (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Thanks. I will check it out.
          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Paragraph 6 on pg. 43 bothers me a wee bit:

"The medical profession will tell you that if you come off alcohol addiction too quickly, then you can have fits or seizures. We are fully aware that this is a possibility when you stop drinking suddenly. However -since 2002- we have seen hundreds of people, who have stopped drinking with hypnotherapy alone, and we have only witnessed one adverse reaction so far ? in this case we reverted back to a gradual detoxification and everything turned out fine."
            "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

Comment

Working...
            X