Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 15th May

Ta Rox!

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning army I was awake since 5am and couldn't get back asleep so at 7 am got the bus to local and got my weekly shop over with. Might try get a nana later. Oh lovely pastries there Roxy so tempting but I need to lose a few ibs but not really making enough effort in that now but planning on getting back in to aqua fit nxt week as well as the walking. Hope you get your wages sorted soon Sweetie its not on when you your bills etc. Got a few plants to pot in the tubs outside and then got to go to the post office and credit union this afternoon more blooming bills to pay. Tomorrow evening i'm getting my hair cut and coloured so looking forward to that as its well overdue. Enjoy your dinner out with friends tonight sweetie and everyone else have a terrific Thursday.:flower:out::leaf::lilflower:
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

have these then, not sure if they go with the proper coffee dream has given us.

have a nice haircut!

Comment

Ahh tanx Roxy they probably taste like paper and made of air:H:H. What are you up to today?
          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

i took this for a walk foxy

will be doing more to the garden later.

Comment

Well !
              FOXY / ROXY

What's the craic with yous two

Comment

just used a wash in 5 mins washout hair colour to hide roots as i cant be arsed to dye it yet. did it work? nope. did it colour my skin? yep.

Comment

mollyka;1661282 wrote:
                  If he says it's treatable --- well then -- it's treatable --- and that's great --- don't try and delve any deeper --- I fully believe that head strength is such an important factor in cancer treatment -- I've seen it in action in people --- so good for him!!!!
                  Have a nice snooze -- :l

Have to agree with you Molls on this
                  All my tapes / books / ommmm 'ing says this too :goodjob:

Not what a lot of people want to hear but I believe ...... and this is MY
                  belief only.
                  Delving too deep just keeps the thing active in everyone's thoughts and the person becomes defined by their illness - as a cancer patient :yuk:

I know I would never want to be defined as that ....

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!

Comment

roxane;1661336 wrote: just used a wash in 5 mins washout hair colour to hide roots as i cant be arsed to dye it yet. did it work? nope. did it colour my skin? yep.
                    Embrace the dye Rox ....:H

Root Touch Up is great - just a small amount of proper colour, with a little mixer bowl & brush - about ?5 - that you put only on the roots.

Let me get the name for ya .......

Comment

Ahh cute doggie Roxy. A 5 min wash out rinse wudn't cover my roots I have a girl that calls to the house to do mine. She a qualified hair dresser and works full time but does private clients as well. She's very good and does my sister's hair as well. Just havin a cheese sambo and a pk of crisps here Satz then tidy up a bit and then walk up to Post Office and Credit Union. Feelin bit lazy but the walk will do me gud. What r u up too?

Comment

It's Clairol
                        root touch up hair color - Bing Images

Comment

they are defined as such anyway satz.

personally i would want to know and if the consultant told me he didnt believe in stages (which is a diagnosis after all) i would be narked. he would NOT be telling me that i was going to die and how long i have left.

knowing the full diagnosis does not stop you from having a positive outlook.

as i said, its not about what he believes, its what his patient wants to know.
                          this is from experence of a similar situation.

and that is my opinion only.

it shows how personal it is to each person and he shouldnt treat everybody the same. massive assumption i know but its got to me.

Comment

satz123;1661339 wrote: Embrace the dye Rox ....:H

Root Touch Up is great - just a small amount of proper colour, with a little mixer bowl & brush - about ?5 - that you put only on the roots.

Let me get the name for ya .......
                            i should get that but im tight :H my dye costs just 2 quid more.

Comment

i think i banged my drum a little too loud, sorry.

Comment

Afternoon gang,

Just wasted a lovely sunny morning in bed- ashamed of meself now- gotta get up and going, make the most of it. Grass cutting first on to-do list.

I can understand the consultants perspective- he wants friend to focus on fact that it is treatable and not what stage it is. She has total faith in him and is going with that. Rox you are so right in saying that it is personal to each person.

Focus now is to get her built-up for the chemo- she hasn't been eating past few weeks so my job today is make sure she has some dinner and maybe a wee dessert- under orders from her hubs.

Best get meself going here- plenty of work to be doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X