Chat?????????????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat?????????????????

Wot is wrong with the chat thingy.....I am in there, but it says that no one is on the box on the 'our community' page...
    I am a bit of a froot...but I know whether I'm in chat or not......wot is goin' on...
    Hang on, I'll pinch myself to make sure
    Actually, it's hard to get hold of the skin on a gourd
    Perhaps a kick???
    Ow....yup....that's me

Chat?????????????????

Sorry - had to pop out and pick daughter from daycare. (my 'bitch' for the day and it has NOTHING to do with daughter) Anyway, sorry I missed you! I would of loved to have chatted with you.

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Wee, I think it is because Saturday does not exist for us yet so it is as if we do not exist. It's a cosmic issue.

I am sorry I missed you too. Let's set up a chat date sometime.......
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Hello Melon, I am so glad to see you, hoping to chat with you soon.

Sammys

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Melonhead,

Did you REFRESH your screen after you joined chat? If you did, you would have seen 1 in chat. Was it user error?

xoxox

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Quacky Queen!!!
            Are you suggesting that I am a user error??????????????????????????
            :H:H:H

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Geez Lucky, what are you insinuating? Are you being mean to Our Melon??

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Oh yes.....because of course everyone ELSE is luvverly to her!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item A) Jocularity at the melons expense with regard to her grasp of the English lingo....ergo....(and I quote)....'Nod and smile'
                Exhibit B) A distinct undercurrent of raised eyebrows and bitten lips when commenting on the melons anticipated driving skills
                Exhibit C) DELIBERATELY leading the gourd headed one astray when noting cookery ingredients with such nonsense as 'broiler' and 'scallion' so as to sabotage the rindy ones future dinner parties with noteworthy culinary mistakes ("yes, yes, I had dinner at melonsville last night.....we were all very polite when she served that potato with a small street urchin garnishing the top...although I had to keep mine in my cheek for a toilet visit I must say!")

This reference to melons lack of cyberskill is only the tip of the icecream my 'friends'.....notes have been taken.......and certain letterboxes will be the proud recipients of, what can only be described as 'doggie do' before the week is out.............

Be afraid........be very afraid.........the melons dog eats kiwi fruit and so has a pristine bowel and a sharp shooting anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Oooohhhh goody......all this nonsense is raising my post total.....I can't WAIT to be a senior melon...I will be a VERY good example for all the newbies I'm sure!!!!!!!!!!:H

Comment

Chat?????????????????

melon you crack me up
                    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Hey Melon - you may want to re-think the 'doggie do' in letterboxes thing.

I think you should put it in a paper bag, take bag to front door of intended recipient, light said bag, ring door bell then quickly hide yourself behind some bushes. The recipient will answer the door, see a flaming bag on the doorstep and frantically jump on it to put out the flames.

Bloody hysterical!!!!!

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Froglet............Only you:h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't EVER p*ss the wide mouthed tweety one off guys will ya....I have a notion that she has plenty of those tricks under her wing

Comment

Chat?????????????????

And how are those driving lessons going Melon? Should I be worried?

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Sorry???????????????????????
                            Did somebody say something?????????????????????

Comment

Chat?????????????????

Hmmmmmm, sore subject? Something we don't wish to discuss? Okay then, let's get back to talking about scallions in our food......

Comment

Working...
                              X