X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jasmin`s words of wisdom..........

o

I am feeling the same about the meds - I am really not sure i won't more chemical shit in my body, i already put enough alcohol in my system. I am also trying to cut back only having a few tonight - monday i am going to go AF for 7days.
    Putting ourselfs first is a GREAT idea, i also need to learn to say no to friends and family my hubby says i need to stand in front of the mirror and just say no no no
    lol.
    Thanks for that great advice and good luck with it all
    jo

Comment

Starlight I did it exactly the same way, does anyone else drink with you to have the last glass that you will have in the bottle??? I only ask because I learned the hard way that when you have had 4 glasses your resolve to stop is out the window and I drank the last glass!!! I know that this is wastful but I started to throw a glass away before I started drinking while I was still sensible....

Good Luck, Betty xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Good tip Betty

Glad you support my idea of weaning off by reducing by a glass a night. No Betty, I drink alone, so noone else available to drink the last glass, therefore appreciate your tip about throwing away the amount of wine I am not allowed. BUT!!!!..........will test my resolve first, and if I find I can`t limit myself, I will indeed throw the excess away.(Plan to buy much-needed new sofas this week, so am watching my pennies!! lol)

Find your road to successful mods an inspiration Betty, and who knows, maybe I could even do likewise, over time...........

Starlight Impress

Comment

Working...
        X