New beginnings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New beginnings...

Hi Mauri nice to see you back. I'm day 1 again and feelin so ill I have to stay in bed for most of the day. I think I need a new hobby as well instead of sitting in front of the tv and spending too much time on face book. May be we can support one another? I live on my own with 3 cats so that doesn't help and i'm not a big AA fan.
    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

New beginnings...

Foxy;1665535 wrote: Hi Mauri nice to see you back. I'm day 1 again and feelin so ill I have to stay in bed for most of the day. I think I need a new hobby as well instead of sitting in front of the tv and spending too much time on face book. May be we can support one another? I live on my own with 3 cats so that doesn't help and i'm not a big AA fan.
      Hi Foxy, that would be good, I really need help to stay focused on this, I have had the day from hell, my son has just been a nightmare today and I am stressed to the top of the tree!! How I managed to bypass about 20 shops which sell wine on the way home I will never know except I didn't want to fail after only a measly two days!! How many day 1's have you had? I have lost count!!

Well I am pleased I made it home without stopping for AL although we are now short the yogurts, bacon, cheese and lettuce I was supposed to get - oh well we will have to manage without them for today!

Just about to have dinner then my hubby has volunteered to take charge whilst I have a soak in the bath (usually I have a wine whilst reading my book in there but planning a sparkling water instead!)
      Taking it ODAT

Comment

New beginnings...

Well done on caving in after a stressful day. Its great your husband is so supportive. Are from the Island of Mauritsis or is in your background? The last time I was sober it only last 2 weeks so I want to make this work this time around. I'm sick of the hangovers and feeling so ill I can't get anything done in the house and garden. Its starting to get run down again. It will keep me busy over the weekend.
        If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

New beginnings...

I know, I would normally have been on my second bottle of wine by this time but instead I have had peppermint tea, grapefruit juice and now drinking Peach and Rooibos tea, going to watch coronation st then have an early night! I spent four years of my childhood in Mauritius and I honeymooned there, it is such a beautiful place!
          Taking it ODAT

Comment

New beginnings...

I had fizzy water and fruit juice. Watching corrie now and then the results of Britain's got talent is on after. I'm in bed watching tv I have a small one in the bedroom. Same here I would been on a 2nd bottle also but can't do it anymore for health and other reasons and for my sanity it makes my depression worse for a few days after a quit so its worth it anymore. My female tabby cat is asleep on the bed with me. would love to visit Mauristiis. Scuse the spelling.

Comment

New beginnings...

Ive got bored of bgt now the auditions are done, dont think there are any outstanding acts this year! Im in bed now, it has feltlike a really long day today, night all x
              Taking it ODAT

Comment

New beginnings...

Hi Mauri how are you getting on? Hope is well with you. Day 3 for me and its a bank holiday weekend here but i'm feeling confident as I have had sober bank holidays before. Tummy still isn't great at this but apart from that fine today. Not so anxious or depressed. Got busy in the garden this afternoon which helped but i'm tired from mowing grass and weeding.

Comment

Working...
                X