X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad, just sad

o

Sad, just sad

very sorry to hear that. but glad you are here telling us.

chin up.

Rip xxx

Comment

Sad, just sad

Hugs Star
      Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
      April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
      wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
      wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
      wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
      wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
      wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
      wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
      http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Sad, just sad

Sorry to hear you are feeling blue. Feel free to vent if it helps...

Comment

Sad, just sad

please dont be sad. it will get better i promise.

Comment

Sad, just sad

Whats wrong starlight.... we are here for you .......please share ....... we willhelp .......
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Sad, just sad

Just feel that I`m boring and depressing, although I can be immensely funny. Feel as if I derive my confidence from alcohol, and can really shine/ amuse when under the influence.

Am almost a yr. and a half away from my ex.(was my boyfriend for 3 yrs). He was a commitmentphobe, which was the cause of me severing it. But, he destroyed all my self esteem. I started on the booze cruise again when I met him-he`s an alcoholic, although he would never admit it.

Am glad we`re no longer together, but just feel that without my booze, I can`t shine. Crazy, I know!!!!

Starlight Impress

Comment

Sad, just sad

I am so sorry.....

Comment

Sad, just sad

I know the feeling Star- I feel like a drip too now. I am the belle of the ball when I am drinking. We have to get used to our real selves. We aren't boring, we just have to figure out who we really are.
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sad, just sad

Star.....Love yourself first.......
                    Be able to be alone and it be ok... You are a good person....
                    Love,
                    Nancy
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sad, just sad

I agree with Nancy.

When you give up the booze-you give up a part of who you "thought" you were. Booze doesn't make you amusing or shine unless it's already inside of you.
                      And I have yet to have someone say to me "hey, let's get X drunk, he's more interesting when he's drunk" or "isn't Y so charming under the influence".

It's all in there...you just have to learn how to tap into it AF.
                      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Sad, just sad

Star, Could you still be dealing with a broken heart? Some guys do that to us, and we carry the "ghost" around of what it could have been. If so, let it go. Work on your self, and love yourself. Let us be here for you Hon.
                        Meow-Meow
                        MonaKitty

Comment

Sad, just sad

Me, too.

Star,

This is my first post here and I am feeling the same way. I don't have an "ex" or any real reason to be depressed like you. In fact, amazingly, I am with the man I married almost 32 years ago, I have two beautiful (alcoholics, too) kids, and three gorgeous grandchildren. My job is going very well, my dog is beautiful and I drink until I am sh*t faced.

I do not understand this!!

I am sorry you are feeling blue. I wish I could make it go away for both of us.

Hang in there. Tomorrow or the next day you will feel like you are doing fine. I hope I do, too.

Take care, smile for no reason and think about all the good things.

I will, too!!

Until things get better, hang in there and know "this, too shall pass."

We can do this!!
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                          X