Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 28th May

Good morning folksies.

Took just about as long to get onto the site as to get to work in heavy rain. Pissing down here.

Have a lekker Hump Day, Army.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips and rest of Army!

Not that much rain here, Tips, but a howling Northwester - it actually woke me up a couple of times during the night. Everything's grey in Dreamy's part of sunny Saffaland.

Have a great Hump Day, all - what's on your to-do list?
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Molly! Great excitement in Molly mansions, I think?

Comment

Solly Morry - twas a Xpost (but not a cross post, if you see what I mean?)

Comment

Good morning Dreamy,Tips and Molly

One more sleep I love that excitement the day before a holiday How is the tooth?

Hi Tips How is your dental stuff?

Hello Dreamy Love my coffee each morning--

Comment

morning

Comment

glad your non molars are no longer acting up, much reliefo.

things are shit atm thanks for asking. life is same old same old, im just,,,,,,,,,,,,, tense, outside of myself,,,,,,,,,,,upset that i feel this way,,,,,,,,,,,,

making you feel at normal with all my ,,,,,,,,,,,,,'s

vicariously looking forward to canada too.

Comment

physical and mental tension. i dont want to drink so thats bits ok. i know its not drinking thats causing it though.

part of the process yadda yadda, so im just getting my head down and going through it. been at least a week though, constantly. had the usual before then. if it doesnt stop soon i think my head is going to blow up and my chest explode.

ok, thats rather dramatic as its all lowish level with peaks, but im getting fuckin sick of it.

Comment

roxane;1665445 wrote: glad your non molars are no longer acting up, much reliefo.

things are shit atm thanks for asking. life is same old same old, im just,,,,,,,,,,,,, tense, outside of myself,,,,,,,,,,,upset that i feel this way,,,,,,,,,,,,

making you feel at normal with all my ,,,,,,,,,,,,,'s

vicariously looking forward to canada too.
                  Sorry you are feeling bad:l What is going on?

Comment

ok, thinking about it, it was peaks with low levels, so i am telling myself its getting better. brother was here last week and i worried him, i was so strung out............

Comment

Xpost Roxy:l:l Not cross though

Comment

its non specific molls. its not quite like adrenaline, not quite. its tiring by the end of the day.

the early days i could almost tell the time when it stopped, 6.30 -7pm. it carries in now till at least 9pm. but even then, its different from then. more so. 2 week mark all that stuff went, bu came back last week with bells on.

thinking it through, i guessed it was the 30 day mark coming up, but thats passed.

ironically, im thinking about it all the time now and barely about al. only knowing that al would stop it............... no, im not going there, it comes with too much baggage.

im not focussing on it, doing distraction, eating and all that. but its so in my face its hard to ignore. so i look at it, accept it and try to move on........... wont let me.

waffflee waffffffle blah blah......................... thats sort of it really.

Comment

Good morning Tippers, Mollers, Dreamers, Our Whizzy, Roxxers,

Roxxy, going to ask some the obvious question...............are you drinking to much caffeine........coffee, coke type stuff.

Also could be something to do with with blood sugars.............there's time I get a spaced out/edgy/ anxious and couple of bits of chocolate or a glucose tablet put me right.............I've actually had 2 spoons of sugar straight out the sugar jar.

As a totally unqualified doctor but a qualified depressive who's just gone throough a bad bout of it...........I would say it sounds like anxiety (and its fucking awful )...............quick natter with your doc might be in order.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Geez I've seen faster moving snails than this site.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

site crashed after i posted.

i dont see getting sober as a panacea, really i dont. in fact i have a feeling of relief rather than expectation.

JC, ive thought of that, i have tried to eat chocolate, ice cream and all that in small amounts , i hate the sugar rush.

caffeine, i have decaff tea and coffee, have herbal calm thingys and chamomile tea.

it certainly seems like an anxiety and thats what i had a couple of years ago when i did go to the doctor and got citalopram. that was through the roof though, this is more 'chronic'.

im sorry, im not asking for remedies though i thank you all for offering some :l

im logical in my thinking a lot of the time and have gone through everything to resolve it (as you can see :H).

im going to see if it carries on, maybe just a phase that i have to go through. just neede to get it typed out, that certainly helps as we all know.

i had a fuck it moment yesterday at a point where i felt it was becoming unbearable, but that thought was followed by the knowledge that it really wouldnt help.

sooooo,, have the kitchen fitters turned up anon?

Comment

Working...
                              X