Army Thread Wednesday 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else got any holidays planned? I've a weekend in Germany in September with family. My nephew's son is being christened. I'll be taking the antibuse along for that.
    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm orff to the caravan 2 weeks today........
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1665662 wrote: :hiya:

Oooh that was a lovely read back....even Foxy's day one ......... its great to see her giving another go............love to know all about this thing in Bray.

And how lovely to see Spirit. :welcome:

Had myself a jammie day today.......noice
        :waving:
        Whatyer do JC ?

Comment

I have renew my passport next week it has been out of date since feb. Hopefully no problems travelling or i'll cancel and pay my sister back the deposit. I only asked to go just over a week ago. Enjoy the caravan Jc you and Mr Jc usually enjoy the quiet time there.
          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Going oop north in July for a week.

Comment

satz123;1665677 wrote: :waving:
              Whatyer do JC ?
              Just a lovely pootling and bimbling day.............made a couple of dinners, buried another gold fish and a bit of craic with S&H. He's off for a week.

Foxy;1665680 wrote:
              I have renew my passport next week it has been out of date since feb. Hopefully no problems travelling or i'll cancel and pay my sister back the deposit. I only asked to go just over a week ago. Enjoy the caravan Jc you and Mr Jc usually enjoy the quiet time there.
              We do and with it being June it'll be the very long days, short nights...........we won't be blinding each other with head torches or knocking candles over.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

roxane;1665681 wrote: Going oop north in July for a week.
                How far oop? If its Manchester that's darn sarf to us.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

'Alifax area.

Comment

Halifax? Is that Yorkshire area?

Comment

mollyka;1665693 wrote: I iz back -- did nothin but walk in circles round the house and sat back down again --- I AM sorted --- just too much time on my hands --- AND --- drum roll please!!!!............................... just passed a level on Candy Crush that I've been stuck on for bout 6 months -- yaya!!!!Walk away from the candy crush!

mollyka;1665694 wrote:
                      God you sound very knowledgeable Foxy --- I dunno the geography of UK at all --- know where London is -- that's bout it.... and it's BIG
                      Oops, meant to quote foxy, yes, it's West Yorkshire, the wet side.

Comment

Well don't know a huge amount bout UK cities I just heard of it before. Well done with candy crush Molly I gave up on it as i'm stuck on a level for months now also. I've more luck with Farm heroes.

Comment

who saw that girl opera singer- her singing so good it made me cry - Jazus she must be good :egad:

Comment

Watching nature, red in tooth and claw, or whatever the bloody saying is. So, no, I didn't.

Comment

Nope...........got Supervets on here.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I watched it. She was amazing what a voice. Watching Corrie and then the results are on after. Don't always watch it but its close to the end and be good to see who wins.

Comment

Working...
                                X