Army Thread Wednesday 28th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh hope you and Joe have great time in Canada.
    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Hi army -just wanted to say hello -and thanks to Satz, I think I understand this thread a little better (I really did think that it was used by members of armed services -lol on me.)

Any way, I would add my two cents worth but I am out of $. I do sometimes enjoy "creeping" on this thread.

Comment

Hi and welcome spirit. When I saw this tread when I first joined I thought the same lol. Nah army life wudn't be for me i'm too old to join now anyway.
        If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Erm, why am I wearing this uniform then?

Comment

Damnit I thought I was a cadet!

Really like my khaki too. Think ill carry on wearing it, along with my massive bunch of keys on a bungee clip.

Comment

roxane;1665615 wrote: Damnit I thought I was a cadet!

Really like my khaki too. Think ill carry on wearing it, along with my massive bunch of keys on a bungee clip.
              kinky Roxy :shocked:
              Had liver for my dinner- love it.
              Mr S went to chippy - half price for National Fish & Chips Day

Comment

spiritwolf333;1665604 wrote: Hi army -just wanted to say hello -and thanks to Satz, I think I understand this thread a little better (I really did think that it was used by members of armed services -lol on me.)

Any way, I would add my two cents worth but I am out of $. I do sometimes enjoy "creeping" on this thread.
                :welcome:Spirit :waving:
                - really nothing much to understand - just a gang of 'ol alkies chatting about nothing much.
                BUT : if one of our soldiers is in trouble we circle the wagons & try to rescue them :l

And if they should fall off again - we come & put them back on their horse as many times as necessary :l

Comment

mollyka;1665625 wrote: succinctly put
                  soup was boring and this S is really getting up my tits....
                  No :no: soup would not cut it with me at ALL for dinnertime.
                  Did Joey not give yer a chip ? I cannot resist chipper chips & fish batter :h

Comment

satz123;1665623 wrote: :welcome:Spirit :waving:
                    - really nothing much to understand - just a gang of 'ol alkies chatting about nothing much.
                    BUT : if one of our soldiers is in trouble we circle the wagons & try to rescue them :l

And if they should fall off again - we come & put them back on their horse as many times as necessary :l
                    I'm brushing the dirt off my combats as I type :flower:

Comment

roxane;1665627 wrote: I'm brushing the dirt off my combats as I type :flower:
                      Got yer back Roxy :l

Comment

Lol @ Roxy. I would love some soup tonight as i'm not up to a dinner tonight. I'll make some tomorrow after shopping. Too late to do any now. I sometimes like soup as part of a lunch time meal or snack. Whats everyone up to this evening? Just in bed watching the tv. Corrie will be good tonight they killed off Michelle Keegan who plays Tina the barmaid.

Comment

As soon as I thought it wouldn't end, it did. Feel a lot better today.

Needn't have bored you all senseless :H

Though one person got in emails x1000.

Molly, you going tomorrow?

When are you going satz?

Don't know why I'm asking, I forget anyway........

Comment

I thought I'd quoted satz post, mine doesn't stand alone very well.

I'm doing nothing, nowt.

Comment

Foxy;1665635 wrote: Lol @ Roxy. I would love some soup tonight as i'm not up to a dinner tonight. I'll make some tomorrow after shopping. Too late to do any now. I sometimes like soup as part of a lunch time meal or snack. Whats everyone up to this evening? Just in bed watching the tv. Corrie will be good tonight they killed off Michelle Keegan who plays Tina the barmaid.
                              Britain's Got Talent - 7.30 before Corrie

Comment

Well you're packing for your hols tomorrow Molls so put your feet up for a while and watch tv or read. :television:

Comment

Working...
                                X