Army Thread Thursday 29th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeses. I took us back in time to March in my 1st attempt.

Good morning

Molls: enjoy the holiday!

The rest of youse: have a lekker Thursday.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

I wonder if the Frog noticed
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Tippers,

You might have been lucky and she was having a nanna nap...........but I doubt it.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Time travelling again, are we?

Morning Tips, Molly, JC (and the all-seeing Frog eye). And the rest to come.

Sweetest naughty puppy is a demolition squad of one. And I feel like a full-time cleaner-upper-after.

Molly, have a great trip! And a great pre-POETS to everybody!
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Time travelling again, are we?

And duplicate posts as well....

Comment

Morning Mollers and Dreamy.
            Its orifice day today.

Don't know if I've told you but we're looking after a wee Jack Russel called Meg while her owner goes on hollingday...............going to be interesting watching Bess.

Oh its my nephew, Jack's birthday today.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1665825 wrote: I wonder if the Frog noticed
                I.see.EVERYTHING.

Unfortunately I've exceeded my monthly innernet allowance and have been slowed down to slug pace so I couldn't jump in earlier to guffaw. :H

Have a lovely day, all Army people.

Comment

Morning Roxxxxy,
                  I intend to, Tawny.

Orff to the orifice.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army its raining here but not as heavy as when I woke. I tried to post earlier but mwo was taking so long and I gave up for awhile. Seems ok now. Off to some food shopping later. Have run out almost everything. Potatoes milk bread cheese and god knows when I make it a list. Strange looking coffee travel mugs dreamy. Have a terrific Thursday. Off got get a 2nd coffee.:cupajoe:
                    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Morning all from the workhouse :wahh:

HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS to MOLLS !!!! inkele:inkele:

Comment

Morning Satz and once again Molly have a great trip.:wavin::racer:
                        If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

:waving: Army

Roxy, here's little Whatshernameagain. Cleaning camping crates, with Coquelicot overseeing operations. And of course she followed indoors, wet paws and all. Neglected herbs in buckets in background.

Collective holiday-going seems to have infected the Army - Nicest Lobsterman and I planning to go away for a week or so next week - bit of camping, bit of sleeping on clean white sheets, depending on where we end up.

Comment

Ahh what a cute doggie I can 't see the cat tho. You have a lovely garden but like me a lot of grass and some trees. Do you mow the grass yourself or have help? I do my own gardening but I need help with a hedge and a tree out back and another at the front. Trying to get a gardener who charge too much to cut them back so I can maintane them better. Just some to every couple of months or so. In the mean time I plod on doin the best I can and the grass out has shot up with all the rain. So are you in relationship with Lobster man?

Comment

Kitty's asleep on my desk, Fox - she resents all the canine attention she gets! I'm a spoilt Saffa - a gardener comes in once a week. I don't mind things like weeding - love weeding in fact - and planting, but he gets to do the heavy and dirty work. to the last question!

Did you get all your shopping done? I live so close to the shops, I'm there a gazillion times a day - don't know when last I did a "proper shop" with list in hand!

Comment

Working...
                              X