Army Thread Thursday 29th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Roxy. Satz like Roxy if he could keep you a seat and you meet him later or if its a band you're not into don't go. It would so boring for me to spend 4 hrs sitting and on soft drinks all night. Unless if a band I liked as well I would agree to get for say 8.30. DD should butt you and his business a bit more why doesn't she go?
    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Night Satz i'm you will think some way that doesn't involve you pleasing everyone but you. Ahh sure i'm rabbiting on here lol. Nite folks heading to be meself soon.
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Foxy;1666081 wrote: Night Roxy. Satz like Roxy if he could keep you a seat and you meet him later or if its a band you're not into don't go. It would so boring for me to spend 4 hrs sitting and on soft drinks all night. Unless if a band I liked as well I would agree to get for say 8.30. DD should butt you and his business a bit more why doesn't she go?
        LOl -thanks Foxy.
        DD is busy doing something else .
        I will maybe do the 8.30 thing -THANKS ! Good advice......even though I'll prob be asleep in the charir :H:H

Comment

Working...
        X