Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Saturday 31 May

Morning Army!

Sick kitty here - will need a trip to the vet, I think.
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Morning Dreamy - hope the kitty recovers quickly. The deluge here has finally stopped. Wonder if I can get back on the site for a return visit today?

Have a great Saturday and to all those to come
    AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Good morning Dreamy, Spidey and all to come.

I hope the kitty recovers quickly and that it isn't serious, Dreamy.

Thanks for yesterday's birthday wishes. I had a lekker day. Mrs. T and I even managed to lunch together. Mrs. T's birthday is tomorrow, so we're having a party tonight. MIL is making a huge pot of breyani, so at least I won't be cooking up a storm all day long. Have to do the weekly shop, though - then I can take it easy tomorrow.

Have a lekker Saturday, all.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Dreamy Spidy and Tipps. Nice morning here so far. Sun is not up yet but the forecast is for a warm day wit temps up to 20c. Good to hear you a day yesterday Tipps enjoy the party tonight. Love the pic Dreamy just having my 2nd coffee. Oh I hope the poor kitty will be ok and its nothing serious. How old is the cat? I can't remember if its male or female. Let us how you get on the vet. :sun::cupajoe:
        If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Mornin' all :waving:

Comment

Hey Foxy - yes we get our Summer today.
            Sunburn alert under way :H:H
            Beer gardens will be full of people with red heads & necks But I'm now at the 'feel sorry for them' stage .... no residue longing there any more 'cos I have a good memory of where that cold beer leads. Great feeling.
            Enjoy your day ......

I'm off to climb Howth Head - with Mr S in tow - he NEVER gets a hangover
            t'will be lovely out there today.

Dreams have you holiday organised with Mr Nice Lobster ? :h

Maybe later gaters

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooo, Tipperooooo, Foxyloxy, Spydy, Satzuma (who had better be guilt free this morning or I'll want to know why) and all those yet to drop by.

Ahh Dreamy, poor kitty. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Oooh party, what time do you want me there.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all!

Giada had to be put under so the vet could do his work and is sleeping - nasty bite wound, only one stitch. I studied the wall while the vet was working away. Big sissy, I am. She's about 18 months, Fox.

Enjoy the breyani, Tips - and congrats tomorrow to Mrs T.

Not much organising to do, Satz: we're packing our camping gear, see where we end up each night. We have a vague idea where we want to go - Tankwa Karoo, as many dirt roads as possible, hopefully end up at Aughrabies Falls, unless we run out of time. Nothing set in stone.

Roxy, come out and play!

Lovely day here - wouldn't say it was winter. Braaing outside later, while the weather allows.

Comment

Dreamy, if its anything like me Roxxy will be trying to get back onto MWO...........taken a while to say the least.

Poor Giada. A kitty kat :l for her.

Sounds bliss, Dreamy.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hope kitty is bandaged up enough.

mwo has been awkward to say the least.

satz, so you didnt go and the world didnt end yay! hope you had a nice relaxing evening though and didnt woryy what mr satz was making of it.

Comment

:hallo: again Army

Sounds like you're having a blast, Molls. Enjoy!

It is indeed a lovely day, eh Dreamy? I just chuckled at Foxy's comment that 20C was warm, though :H

Back from weekly and party shop. Woollies gave me a 10% discount voucher for my b'day, so that saved a bit. It felt strange not buying a lot of food - the snacks have also been outsourced. As has the dessert. I'm only making the sambal to go with the breyani. I entered a liquor store for the 1st time in dog knows how long - bought the niece some cider for tonight. The prices are un-fecking-believable! Our guests have to bring their own. It's only my fellow alkie who knows there'll be a bottle of Coke for him :H
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwh Army, thanks for all the good wishes for Giada. And Roxy for the bandage. She was shaved and now has a bald spot on her chest. She's still rather drowsy - just peed all over me and the chair. I'm surrounded by weak-bladdered animals, may as well start doing the same thing myself and hope there's somebody to clean up afterwards. (Me, in other words :H)

I guffawed at the Foxy's warm temps, Tips - but maybe Oirish temperature readings differ from ours? what sambals are you making? Nice of Woollies to give you a discount - is it a frequent shopper thing?

You probably will have time for lunch as well before the youngsters wake up, Molly.

Some threads here are easier to get into than others - don't know when last I posted in the Nest - everything there takes forever.

Later, all.

Comment

Afternoon army lovely and sunny here and Yes 20c is quite for this time of year lol Highest temps for summer here and is unusual has 30 32c and that would the midlands and away from the coasts. Ireland isn't a country to come to for hot summers its North Europe and an Island really as we don't border any other countries. Its more the scenery the history the music the craic and we have some tourisms for scuba diving boating fishing and some surfing etc. Its a grand country altogether. I think that's why we such a pub culture as the weather is so unpredictable. Ahh hope kitty recovers soon. Do you have some one to mind your fur babies while you're away Dreamy? its nice just to get in the car and drive and see where the road takes you. Wish some one wud take me away camping:boohoo: Sounds like you're having a great time Molly. Nice day for a walk on Howth hill Satz I went there last year and will go again. WEnt to Killiney hill a few weeks ago another lovely spot over looking the sea. Well going make some lunch have a shower and some more shopping to do. Sleep fairy left me the last 2 nights so fell back asleep till nearly 12 so running late. Have a super Saturday. Till later.:rays::wavin:
                          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

20c? I bloody wish! Was supposed to be nice here and I suppose it is relatively. Certainly not sit in the garden weather though.

Comment

Afternoon Roxy well the sun is in an out here. Its not 20c in Dublin that's for sure may be 16 18 to near the coast for high temps usually. Cud sit in the garden later with me book.

Comment

Working...
                              X