Army thread Saturday 31 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in the garden reading but had to come in to warm up. Except its colder indoors

Watching the triathlon on bbc and will go back out to weed. Can't sit on me bum for too long.

Comment

Still have't gone out to Tesco for my shopping yet another cup of coffee and i'm off. Might finish some cleaning when I get. Catch you later.
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Evening all.
        V. quiet here today...........had a smashing pay day shop. All cupboards and freezer full.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm back and knackered .............. :boohoo:
          On me feet it seems since 7.30 this morning out all day. Climbed Howth head then shopping.
          Anyway what's the craic ??

Comment

Now don't faint with excitement,Satz..........but Mr JC creosoted the shed. That's about it.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1666740 wrote: Now don't faint with excitement,Satz..........but Mr JC creosoted the shed. That's about it.
              Jazus :shocked:
              Well done Mr JC - love that smell
              Mr S was sniping so I told him to f*ck off ..... how 'bout that ?:H

Comment

Oh had a quiet afternoon as Mr JC was out playing in the garden with the men neighbours..........you'd think they were 10 and hadn't seen each other for 6 months.

They've had a luvverly afternoon edging, weed killing, moss removal and all watching Mr JC creosote.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:hello2:

Comment

Evening army the sun gone in now but nice up bout half hour ago. Got the last bit of shopping done and I bought 2 trays of bedding plants so keep me busy for the bank holiday weekend. Going to my sister's for a barbeque tomorrow afternoon and some of the family will be there but i'm ok bout not drinking and will be for a few hours. Sundays are usually lazing in front of tv so its nice to get together with family now and then.:chef:
                    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Night and sweet dreams all!
                      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Night Dreamy. Quiet Saturday night. Guess everyone busy watchin tv or with other stuff. Bit bored here just watching Saturday live show on RTE 1. Irish talk show.

Comment

Foxy;1666790 wrote: Night Dreamy. Quiet Saturday night. Guess everyone busy watchin tv or with other stuff. Bit bored here just watching Saturday live show on RTE 1. Irish talk show.
                          Hey Foxy - was watching BGT - in bed now - fecking knackered to be honest.

BBQ - I think the world & his wife are set to have one..... judging by the way they were buying up the meat in the shops today !
                          Hope it keeps fine for yiz all tomorrow ( as me old mother says ) :H

Will go zzzzz now
                          Talk tomorrow !

Comment

Nite all bit nackerd now myself. Local Tesco was busy today lots of booze in trollies as well so guess its Barbie time in Ireland while we have a bit of sun lol. Forecast is for mixed weather next. Ok catch yis tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                            X