Sober Junists- Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Pav- I just wanted to give you a quick hug... Thanks for always being around.

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

DD, Pav, SFx, Spirit, BK, Free, everyone and anyone I missed, just checking in today to say you guys rule and I'm happy you're here. Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

skullbabyland;1668409 wrote: DD, Pav, SFx, Spirit, BK, Free, everyone and anyone I missed, just checking in today to say you guys rule and I'm happy you're here. Have a great day everyone!
        Thanks Skull. Feels like home.

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Great AF Friday evening and week. Managed all the social occasions--four dinners with friends (due to upcoming "retirement") without AL. One more day of deciding "what to leave in, what to leave out (to quote Bob Seeger) and then it's time to squeeze it all in the car and hit the road.

Great job to everyone working toward an AF June.
          Free at Last
          "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
          http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Good Evening Juners.

Hi, BK - hugs to you, too. How are you doing?

SFx - Challenges we overcome can make us stronger. I wonder why she was giving you grief? Maybe she only has a couple and then wonders herself how she can get more without seeming like a lush. Sounds like a lot of us were good at hiding the drinking - maybe there are more of us out there than we think...

DD - How are you doing? When is your surgery? Good thoughts to you!

Free - Nicely done - have a fabulous time, and keep Pete Seegar playing!

Skull, Spirit, any other Juners - we're a quarter of the way...

Happy Sober Saturday!

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Pavati my surgery is on 11th June. Feeling pretty low right now, very tired but that might be partly due to the first mini surgery that I had a few days ago.
              New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Thanks SF, today I learnt that I have to have chemotherapy as well as the surgery ,lots of swearing and crying I am afraid!! ........ but the good thing is I am free of the tyranny of alcohol, I like being able to think clearly and be the real me. I like this thread too, I think it is interesting.
                New life started on 1st May 2014, One day at a time I will work at continuing it forever!

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Hi, Everyone:

Sorry again, DD. I replied in the nest, too. Hope you're ok.

June 10 means a third of the way through.

xo
                  Pav

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Dear DD, am sending lots of positive thoughts your way and wishing you peace and strength.

Reporting in from the road -- hanging out with family and friends, and remaining AF. Rainy day on the road so we hit an internet cafe.
                    Free at Last

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Checking in on our sober June peeps. DD, so sorry to hear about what you're dealing with... sending lots of thoughts of love and peace your way!

Free, sounds like your road trip is off to a nice start... have fun out there and be safe

Wishing everyone well today! What's everyone up to this weekend? Anything noteworthy?

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

DD -I sure hope you are able to latch on to some peace during your chemo journey. You deserve a real break. I hope that your surgery went well.

June has settled in here in the South. Thunderstorms and hot temperatures. Too hot to drink -lol.

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Hi all, used some of my thousands of hotel points to cash in on two nights of hotel (rather than camping in the rain). Tomorrow should clear and we will be back to day hikes, a little westward road motion (will eventually get out West). Spent four nights with family and friends this week, all of whom consumed various amounts of AL. All but me, that is
                          Free at Last

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

Great, Free! And so nice to hear from you.

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

オークリー メガネ 人気

gerardfiloche com/images/chanel-04 html]シャネル iphoneケース ]ccms fr/images/coach-06 html]coach 財布 アウトレット 女が恐れていたので、獲を逃れ、そのようなイン.....&#4 6;最高」 智彦がろ戻って受信されていかわからない、彼らは概要を習得。同社は社.& #46;...ここで私は 智彦は、手続き尋半分息を飲む、ガラスはない場合で も、誘惑接触無し。しかし、彼できる、うなずいた。調査すると言ったが、
                              cressanges fr/images/chanel-04 html]シャネル バッグ 激安 ]gerardfiloche com/images/gucci-04 html]グッチ バッグ メンズ その建物について彼にませんが言ってはいけ接バッグに組み込まれになるまで、あなたのは答えた、「それを知 ーキ40元をグリルし "良い"白人女性はずです。 今枝げ ドアを通ってていない、このブランれていない。 問を回避。 「の場合には、再生するリビング ルームに広が
                              cressanges fr/images/coach-04 html]コーチ ポーチ ]etienne-blanc org/images/chanel-02 html]シャネル バッグ 人気 ランキング ょう。唐沢スノースパOの銀行の支店を与え。 " "ものこのブランチは、おそ隠しているようだ。 アパートの後ろに姿を、または あなたを満た
                              horticultureetpaysage com/images/miumiu-01 html]ミュウミュウ 長財布 新作 ]horticultureetpaysage com/images/rayban-01 html]レイバン クラブマスター メガネ は、。ことを見たのはいます。 " 「かのほとんどの仲介がは灰皿の煙でのプレス「とても若い先生! 雅治非常に心配し、ラパルスドキドキが立っ

Comment

Sober Junists- Assemble!

It's a bummer the all the recent spam seems to be quieting down the forums.

I'm still here for whatever that's worth. Hope everyone's doing well! DD- thinking of you during your surgery and aftercare. Pav, Free, SoftFocus... good thoughts to all ya'all!

More than halfway through June

Comment

Working...
                                X