Army Thread Monday 2nd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

satz123;1667329 wrote: Actually I'm into all things flowery these days.
    Bought a mad pair of flowery trousers -sooooooo comfortable .....like having yer jammers on...
    Very 'on trend' as they say on the telly :H
    Ooh errr Mrs.

You're nor going to believe this but I bought a pair of flowery palazzo pants..........only a fiver at Primark.............is that your Penneys.

Look at us trending now.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

satz123;1667331 wrote:
      ooh they're lovely:h
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1667333 wrote: Ooh errr Mrs.

You're nor going to believe this but I bought a pair of flowery palazzo pants..........only a fiver at Primark.............is that your Penneys.

Look at us trending now.
        Yep Penney's - great shop - don't have one of them near me :upset:
        I've toned up what with no alcohol, eating good food and the gym :egad:
        - so I'm between sizes now - 14 is bit big most of the time - so I'm having to buy new set of clothes - size 12s and it's a squeeze - but I'll persevere :thumbs:
        Aiming for size 12 comfortably -then I'll be happy.....but costing a fortune..

Comment

JackieClaire;1667328 wrote: You going to leave Mr Satz in the Children's Zone
          :nutso:
          He headed off at 9pm last night down to the 'Festival' - didn't come home 'till 2.30am
          FFS!!

I could have looked at the fireworks & come home ... but I knew how that would end up .
          Even if I was drinking I couldn't be bothered too cosy on the couch.
          glad I stuck to my guns ....didn't move :H

Comment

I don't do fireworks as I loathe them and Bess is just so frightened ..........I end up plotting and planning punishments for firework letter offers and firework makers.................more or less the same type of thing I do for husbands that just don't get not drinking................but usually with a firework up their backsides.

2:15am I'd have dragged Mr JC round a nylon carpet by his nostrils if he fronted up that time.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1667342 wrote: I don't do fireworks as I loathe them and Bess is just so frightened ..........I end up plotting and planning punishments for firework letter offers and firework makers.................more or less the same type of thing I do for husbands that just don't get not drinking................but usually with a firework up their backsides.

2:15am I'd have dragged Mr JC round a nylon carpet by his nostrils if he fronted up that time.
              :H:H hit him with wet celery ?
              I really don't care as long as I'm not expected to do it and suffer the consequences today :thumbs:
              Going to go get ready and see what the day brings.
              Take care & talk later !

Comment

It hasn't half been lovely having a natter this morning, Satz.
                I've a few things to do so I'd better get on with it.

Laters. Have a luvverly time at Bloom.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi again army. Fell back asleep for a few hours and only woke at bout 10.30. I love those flower/patterned pants Satz i'm going to to Dun Laoghaire this afternoon so I might treat myself if I see a nice pair at reasonable price. There is a Penny's in the town but not sure if they are open today. Barbeque went quite well yesterday and there nice food including salads and lovely cheesecake for dessert and crackers cheese for later. I drank 7up and I didn't feel an urge to drink wine at all even there was plenty of it there along with beers and some spirits. My middle sister's certainly can put away the booze as some were on the 2nd bottle by 7.30 and others were laying in to the spirits. Everybody did bring some al with them. I was bored at first but ended a great day. My bro in law is a good cook on the oul Barbie and he took some pics . out::handbag::sun:The day was a bit cool but the sun made an appearance at times. We ended up the kitchen after. Anyways best get ready to head out. Have a Happy Monday be back later.
                  If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Well done on not drinking at the barbie Foxy!

We had a barbie yesterday as we still have no kitchen I have been really ill today with ?? food poisoning:upset: feeling sorry for myself and swallowing imodium but only giving it until 4.30 pm as I cannot be bothered with all the lying about on the couch as it reminds me of the hangover days.

I love the pants Satz I have bought the same type from Primark but unlike JC I had to pay ?9.

Hello to the rest of the Army and visitors just hoping this post gets posted

Comment

no primark anywhere near me. but then thats what you get living in the back of beyond.

Comment

:sofa:

Has everybody taken a vow of silence again?

Done all the packing for the trip, then just a quick tidy :H:H:H and early night - if demented doggy allows. Driving me bonkers at the moment.

Anon-a-whizz, hope you're better soon! Had food poisoning once, puked all the way to the hospital. Not fun.

Foxy, well done on staying strong at the braai (ok, BBQ)

Tell us about your Boomsday, Satz. And everybody else, daily update? Come on, you won't see me for at least 10 days, so talk! (Did I just hear a very loud collective sigh of relief?)
                        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Evening army not long in and just relaxing with a coffee and watching come dine with me. I went to Penny's but they didn't have any of those coloured pants left seems they sold out but may get more in. I got 2 pairs of cropped leggings for 4euro each a white and grey pair always handy for summer. Looked in a few other shops and they were some nice casual coloured trs but they 19e to 24 and i'm not paying that for summer casual pants. Not all shops were open as its a bank holiday Monday so i'm sure i'll come across something cheaper at some stage. Also went to 2euro world and got 2 cheap solar lights for the garden for 1.50 each and a few other cheap items then Costas for cappuchino and the bus home. nice afternoon out and just a few small showers if rain. Roxy where is your nearest big town for like major chain shops like Tesco boots etc? Where would you do your basic weekly shop if you do?
                          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Hi Dreamy hope you a lekker time on your trip. Whos minding the animals or will they come with you?:cat::dog:awprint:

Comment

Sounds like a nice haul from the shops, Fox! The lady who works in the guest house next door will look after the zoo - I'm sure the extra money will come in handy. She and kitty are good friends, and she seemed very comfortable with demented dog today - and DD loves everybody who plays with her.
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

She won't be your friend when you get back, I'll bet. Puppies can run you ragged, as you know :H

Nearest big place is an hour away. 2 small towns to choose from 30 mins away for biggish shops. 10 mins from market town. Have a local co op up the road.

Anon, tummy ok now?

Off to walk dog, in is peeping through.

Have a wonderful holiday dreamy if I don't see you before you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X