Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army fred Toosdie tree june

Morning Army!

Better enjoy your coffee - Roxy on duty while I'm off and she takes no nothing from nobody!

Deepest darkest driest shops-deprived Africa calls - talk when I'm back!!! :l:l:l:l
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Enjoy Dreamy!

Good morning Army
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Dreamy and Tipps. Have a lovely trip Dreamy and thanks for the coffee before you depart. Have a great time and take some photos Karoo looks lovely I managed to get back last night and view the links you put up. MWO was acting up and the error page kept coming up when I tried to get in but after a few tries I did. Safe journey. :cupajoe:
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

morning army, just got back from greece yesterday, was lovely
        I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
        Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Morning and welcome back Pinky. Its been a long time. Where in Greece did you stay and for how long?
          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

hi we stayed in arillas (a tiny little village) and we visited stan stefanos and Corfu town.
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

we were there for about a week, i was writing loads of essays and reports before i went to greece, but unihas finished now, so im just at work no uni untill october
              Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Sounds lovely. Well enjoy your time off Uni now all the essay exams are over till then. Are you working full time now?

Comment

im still doing 3 days a week, i go back weds, i am increasing to 4 days soon and i am currently writing my dissertattion as thats a massive oiece of work, its not due in till may 2015, but with working and other uni work starting in october, theres loads to be getting on with and we are hoping to go on holiday again in september, busy looking for cheap deals now
                  Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Sounds like you're keeping busy enough. Off to get breakfast. Catch you all later some time. Have a good day Pinky and everyone to come.

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooo, Tippperooo, Foxyloxy, Pinkles.

Enjoy your hollingday, Dreamy.

And good grief has a week gone by already, Pinkles. Time flies......don't it.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning

Comment

morning guys,

yeah JC time flies, we loved it out there, how u doing?
                          Audrey Hepburn

Comment

morning guys,

yeah JC time flies, we loved it out there, how u doing?
                            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Evening all - first chance to get on here today
                              Awful quiet - is MWO acting the mick again ?

Comment

Working...
                              X