Army fred Toosdie tree june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Satz yep its very quiet alright. Hasn't been acting up for me so far. Just raining here. Just been home all day feeling very tired. I think the last few nights bad sleep caught up with me.
    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

evening

just been having a discussion with itunes. have loads of music on my old laptop, easy to access once you download itunes. they are on my phone and ipad, but wont transfer to new laptop. i need to move music and files from old to new laptop. usb? yes. compatible usb? no.

think i'll do some more weeding.

Comment

Evening Roxanne the rain has gotten heavier now so more gardening for me this evening. I have 2 trays of plants I want to pot but hopefully tomorrow will be better. Need to cut grass out front as well. Its never ending. Sick of grass.
        If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Yep, raining here too. Fiddled about on new laptop because I can't leave it alone. Though I have now.

Comment

What's the story here????????????????????????

Comment

Evening Satz very quiet in the barracks. Only page 2 and its 8.30? Just watching tv now and a bit bored.

Comment

Evening all,
                Got kicked off first thing this morning and first chance to log back in tonight.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:sofa:

Comment

Prolapsed disc.com Boo Hoo

Comment

Just watched a fascinating programme about Secret world of Babies - it's what i wish I knew years ago - they are so much cleverer than we think - so instead of trying to control them we should just work WITH them - amazing.
                      Could have saved lot of heartache if I'd followed my instincts instead of listening to others and feckin' reading Dr Spock :H.....

Comment

anon;1667856 wrote: Prolapsed disc.com Boo Hoo
                        You ?Ms A
                        Where did that come from ??

Comment

off to bed - night !

Comment

Working...
                          X