Favorite Flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Flower

What is your favorite flower? I love angel trumpets! I just found that they come in a magnitude of colors. I have pink, white, and yellow....but, lilac, deep purple, red, and double white are on the way...LOL. I am so excited! NOW, where to plant them is a different story. I think my best friend will have to NEED one...ha ha (I am running out of room...UNLESS I clear more land!)

Favorite Flower

Lovely, pure white peonies. Greg thinks it's calla lillies which I do like, but every year for our anniversary he gives me calla lillies and pays a fortune for them since we have a Dec. anniversary. I haven't to heart to tell him otherwise.
    Smiles
    mar

Comment

Favorite Flower

I can't help myself, lol

Jasmine, of course!

Not that I'm up myself, growing up with the name was awkward, it wasn't popular back when I was a kid, I didn't meet another Jas until I was 22! I went through a stage when I was 12 or so that I told people my name was Jackie, just so as not to be different amoung a world of Debbies, Kylies, Lisas and Karens, lol ( oh how I wished my name was Jackie).

But now I'm happy to be a Jasmin, and occasionally I'll hear the song, "summer breeze makes me feel fine, blowing through the Jasmine in my mind..." and I do like the smell, does smell like summer, lol.

Love Jas xxx
      :thanks: :h

Comment

Favorite Flower

SHHH, I won't tell. I LOVE calla lillies...I have tons in my yard...all olors, but they aren't my favorites, but they are pretty.

Comment

Favorite Flower

I am a Lisa Jasmin, named after Lisa Marie Presley...be thankful for Jasmin OK....LOL

Comment

Favorite Flower

Lisa is a lovely name, and I called my daughter Jade after Jade Jagger, lol, pretty green stone, or an old nag according to the dictionary... she's a pretty stone, lol

Love Jas xxx
            :thanks: :h

Comment

Favorite Flower

Ask her husband someday...lol

Comment

Favorite Flower

my favourite flowers are tulips, gerbras, daffodils and daisies....beautiful

Comment

Favorite Flower

Bella you like spring flowers...I like those too...shot I like them all...who am I kidding

Comment

Favorite Flower

Daffodils are good. My mother loves daffodils. I like irises a lot. Boyfriend loves tulips and they are quite nice. Daisies are fun but I only like white daisies. I do not like flowers that are colors they are not supposed to be. Flowers should not look like a science experiment. I like tiger lillies too because they smell so good. Of course I like pansies, esp. the yellow and purple and white and puple. And hibiscus. And morning glory because it is so blue and you don't find many blue flowers occuring naturally. Although it is not a flower, I like ferns a lot too. Someone posted a great pic of a fern in the Photo Gallary. Hydrangea is nice too. I have a huge one that was a house warming present. Sunflowers are really fun and summery. And I like that flower you get @ the grocery store that stays alive for so long. Astermimium or something like that.

Comment

Favorite Flower

Pansies! The deep purple ones...they look like they have little faces,,,,,cute

Comment

Favorite Flower

I used to be a florist in Hawaii.

The tropicals are so strange and bizarre. Some of the protea have feathers on them and grow in the volcanos in Maui and no where else in the world. They look like they are from Mars!

Hawaii also has the sweetest smelling flowers!
                        I would go for runs in the morning (it rains every morning) and the frangrances
                        would knock you off your feet. Plumeria and tuberose grow wild.

I like gardenias - I wore one in my hair on my wedding day - no bouquet.

I also like Stars of Bethelehem. They are pretty and last a long time.

Dx
                        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Favorite Flower

I love gardenia too...I forgot about them...I have one...it smells so good! It is FULL of buds right now about to bloom.

Comment

Favorite Flower

I love ALL flowers. Gardenias are the most fragrant and I love that perfume in the air when they bloom - but unfortunately it is too cold where I live to grow them. We have lots of lilacs instead which also smell beautiful. But I'll never forget that gardenia fragrance from my childhood.
                            My favorite flowers these days are wildflowers. I spend lots of time biking in the woods and often take my camera to take pictures of all the beautiful little wildflowers. Most of them are very tiny and no one ever stops to notice the delicacy of the flowers. They are astounding. Often I find what many consider to be weeds to be destroyed in my yard and find they have lovely little flowers. I like to photograph them also since most of the time people don't take the time to look at them before they whack them down.
                            I could look at flowers forever!
                            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Favorite Flower

I like them all, one of my favorite flowers are oriental lillies. They are wonderfully fragrant.
                              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
                              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
                              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
                              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
                              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
                              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
                              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
                              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
                              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Working...
                              X