Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Flower

Mine are

Lilacs- my in-laws call them Lilocks why is that? They have a gorgeous Lilac tree
    Peonies
    Hydrangea
    Tulips

Stargazer lilies are my least favorite- they are so ugly to me.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Favorite Flower

I have a Double Delight Rose bush that has the most beautiful blooms & most fragrant roses in the world! I transplanted it from our old house when we moved, it's my pride & joy. :h
      We also have an apple tree out back with Jasmin climbing up all around the trunk, it's soo fragrant & pretty, like a lace covered tree.
      I do love the purple & blue Hydrangia's too. And of course all wild flowers.
      Those huge Rhodedendrons are to die for, especially the bright purple ones...
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Favorite Flower

I love red roses.....funny, I'm so not traditional in so many things...LOL. But for smell, nothing like LILACS, they only last a day if u bring them into the house....but BOY the smell.:h

Comment

Favorite Flower

Great thread!!!
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Favorite Flower

Dandylions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I have a photo of my first son(now 40) bringing me one when he could hardly walk! Fat chubbie little legs and a grin as big as Texas on his face. You would have thought it was made of gold!
            PRICELESS!

Nancy
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Favorite Flower

Southern that is just sweet and such a nice picture I have in my mind right now.

I have in my yard a rose bush that blooms with pink and yellow (It was planted about 15 years ago by the lady that lived here and has grown together).

Thats my favorite right now
              Sammys

Comment

Favorite Flower

I like iris's petunia, roses and bizzy lizzy, to name but a few.

Comment

Favorite Flower

what is a bizz lizzy? Don't know that one....

Comment

Favorite Flower

Sunflowers and gerber daisies - they have happy faces and I love how sunflowers turn to the sun.
                    "There are two types of education... One should teach us how to make a living, And the other how to live.? ― John Adams

Comment

Favorite Flower

ooooh flowers orchids and peonies. no irises.......... magnolias, pansies. forget me nots.
                      and and sunflowers yeahhhhh
                      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Favorite Flower

Sunflowers- I love the huge ones that turn to seed, and our birdy friends love them all fall and winter. Pansies, any and all, though I too have a soft spot for the solid purple ones. Purple coneflowers-once again, my birds LOVE them, jasmine-BIG vine on the front porch, hibiscus-need to keep them away from the young dog- she eats them like candy, california poppies(they are my state flower), roses, I have 12 bushes of yellow, red and pink, hydrangea-pink and blue. My new favorite- the blossoms on my pomegranate tree-amazing! Bright red and very leathery. Passion fruit vine-amazing flowers. Hum... kinda like them all!!:H
                        Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Favorite Flower

Bizzy Lizzy(impatiens latin name) is an English type of shrub, you can have them inside
                          or outside in summer. They produce many flower of various colours and grow very
                          fast. I have a lovely peoni shrub, a few weeks ago my 6 year old granddaughter was
                          writing a story at school,when my daughter went to look around her classroom,
                          pinned up on the wall was lucy's lovely neatly written story, saying my nannys garden.
                          " nanny grows lots of flowers but my favourite is her PENIS bush"
                          my daughter was to say the least slightly embarrassed. So my peoni has now been
                          renamed!!

Comment

Favorite Flower

OH OK...I know what a bizzy lizzy is, just mever heard it called that...

Comment

Favorite Flower

PS...could you send me a start off the penis bush? I need one of those. ROFL....

Comment

Favorite Flower

paula;141103 wrote: Bizzy Lizzy(impatiens latin name) is an English type of shrub, you can have them inside
                                or outside in summer. They produce many flower of various colours and grow very
                                fast. I have a lovely peoni shrub, a few weeks ago my 6 year old granddaughter was
                                writing a story at school,when my daughter went to look around her classroom,
                                pinned up on the wall was lucy's lovely neatly written story, saying my nannys garden.
                                " nanny grows lots of flowers but my favourite is her PENIS bush"
                                my daughter was to say the least slightly embarrassed. So my peoni has now been
                                renamed!!
                                what a sweet silly story:H
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X