• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Flower

Oriental lillies
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Favorite Flower

Oh and Luv, when you've established your Penis bush, can you propogate and send my way... I quite fancy some Penis bush in my front garden as a feature. lol

Scoobs
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Favorite Flower

As a young bride, I was sure the penis bush was dead -- tried in vain to pull it out. They are amazing aren't they - seem dead for a long time and then they really blossom!

Luv -- Angels Trumpets were my Grandma's last favorites - and she was a true connoisseur of flowers. But, gardenias are my faves, love the columbines here in the Rockies and the rhodies in the redwoods.
        Have you ever seen Indian Pipe? It's a non-chlorophyl plant/spore that is gorgeous - grows wild in the northwest and looks like crystal - a real treat to see and quite rare.
        Mama T.
        Found MWO Feb. 17, 2007

Comment

Favorite Flower

Have never seen, will have to do a google search...I have to see now..

Still laughing over the penis bush...that is the funniest story, even called my girlfriend...I would keep the miracle grow on that one for sure...LOL I am killing myself.

Comment

Favorite Flower

Does Miracle Grow make a penis bush grow? Does it work on all penis...is it penises or peni....., anyway, I digress, does it?:wow3:

Comment

Favorite Flower

I am not sure, but should I ever get my hands on a penis bush, I can assure you, I WILL find out!

Comment

Working...
              X