Wednesday June 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday June 4th

Good morning from a wet and rainy Dublin. First time starting the thread but i'm awake since 5am and first up by the looks of things. Happy hump day and have a good Wednesday.:cupajoe:
    If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Wednesday June 4th

Good morning Foxy and all to come.

The Cape of Storms is living up to its name. Miserable weather here :upset: Just glad we made it into the city safely. Riad co ditio s very poor.

Have a lekker Hump Day, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Good morning Foxy and all to come.

The Cape of Storms is living up to its name. Miserable weather here :upset: Just glad we made it into the city safely. Road conditions very poor.

Have a lekker Hump Day, folksies.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Good morning Foxy, MrT and all

Ye were awake early indeed Foxy! Did ye make us all some coffee??

Hey MrT- glad ye got into city safe- hope yer day goes well and commute home is more pleasant x

Back to work today myself, been off near 2 weeks in all, so feels like first day at school again, sure will be feel I've never left come 9am

Happy Wednesday to all xx

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Morning Tipps and Sweetpea hope you both have a good day at work. I made some coffee but I can't find any decent so this is the best I can do for now.:cupajoe::cupajoe::cupajoe:
          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

morning guys just having a quick cuppa before heading to work
            I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
            Audrey Hepburn

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Good morning Foxyloxy, Tipperoooo, Sweetypie, Pinkles and welcome home Molls.

Typing as fast as I can in case I get kicked off again. The addiction place are paying for me to do a NVQ in Social Care...............how cool is that
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Typing as fast as I can in case I get kicked off again. The addiction place are paying for me to do a NVQ in Social Care...............how cool is that
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

http://www.genie-connect.com/system/..._thumbnail.jpg

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

is this the army thread?

have a huge cup of coffee, in each sense of the word.

hi all, hi molly! holiday going well i presume.

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

JackieClaire;1668002 wrote: Good morning Foxyloxy, Tipperoooo, Sweetypie, Pinkles and welcome home Molls.

thats brilliant JC!

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Morning everyone also typing quickly before site goes again
                            I am in agony again as I have a prolapsed disc again:upset:
                            After the food poisoning I do not think it is my week.
                            Well done jackie on getting funding for the NVQ that should keep you busy and out of trouble.
                            Looking forward to hearing all the news about Canada

Hope everyone is having a better day than me:upset:

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Morning Roxxy and Our Whizzy,

Poor you, Mrs A. Please tell me you'll get away on hollingday................you neeeeeeeeeeeeeed one.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X