Wednesday June 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday June 4th

satz123;1668148 wrote: :l:l ah I know it's great to know you are highly thought of :l
    We probably get so little praise - we get emotional when someone is nice to us - and ye know we thrive on it don't we ?
    Spot on.........although I've totally gone whizzing into the future and already got my doctorate and lecturing all over the world.

mollyka;1668149 wrote:
    Didn't realise that it was an actual course you were going to be doing Jacks-- thought it was a day thing --- well done you -- bet you'll love it --- how long does it take?

awwww thanks Benjy --- and I missed you all -- it was a really busy few days but it was absolutely super --- won't be much craic this eve tho --- eyes are closing already!
    No idea how long...............I think they keep you at it until you pass.

You've got the rest of the week off, haven't you. Will give you plenty of time to get rested.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Evening I wasn't sure if you were home or not Molly but welcome back. How long did you stay for? Once again jc wll done i'm sure you will a great job.
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Molly, you're back? You only went yesterday!

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

I can't keep up with all the comings and goings.

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

I'm not gone yet...........they're re-commissioning Concorde for my lecture tour..............so it could be a while yet.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Night Molly i'm sure you are both nackerd. Hi Satz Jc and Roxy.:wavin:
              If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Night Molls!
                I have to LEARN how to use my hoover - haven't used it in 3 years - :egad:hate the fecker.
                Prefer to get on hands & knees with a cloth to be honest !!

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Nighty night Molls,

Get a postcard in the paper shop window.............you need a new cleaner...toot sweet.

I'm off meself..............bit of TV and then some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

Satz you haven't use the hoover in 3 years:eeks: Less back breaking than getting down on ur hands and knees and that doesn't get the dust up. Did u get a new cleaner yet? I know the last girl left to go abroad or something. Nite moll and Jc.

Comment

Wednesday June 4th

mollyka;1668177 wrote: :H howled laughin - not best technique for carpets!! Haha night xxxx
                      Well I'm so glad my cleanerless status amuses you :boohoo:
                      I can FEEL the spiders making the cobwebs as I speak :yuk:

No honestly - she was terrific - all she did were was the floors,dusting & the vacuming - the bits up high and skirtings were always done -
                      then we would make sure for the rest of the week the place was kept clean ..... beds changed..... bathrooms spotless as we were morto not to .....:H
                      I would say to MrS if if he made a mess - Alina will not be happy - and quick smart the mess was cleaned.
                      Now it's total anarchy ...................:H

Comment

Working...
                      X