Clear All

Army thread June 6th

satz123;1668784 wrote: Them :

:H:H:H
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread June 6th

Lol well done on the seat arrangements Satz. Good plan.
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Army thread June 6th

Foxy;1668792 wrote: Lol well done on the seat arrangements Satz. Good plan.
        Hi Foxy one !!!
        Who said ?:
        If you Fail to Plan
        You Plan to Fail

Think it was a dope in work or Roy Keane :H

Comment

Army thread June 6th

mollyka;1668798 wrote: Roy Keane definitely said it --- so did my counsellor in aiseiri Will you get fancy shmanzy food an all? You'd wanna have seen the grub the posh ones got on aer lingus --- posh china plates an everything --- green jealous I was!!!
          Jazus- no Molls -just to pick best seats with leg room - it's feckin' RYANAIR!!!!

Comment

Army thread June 6th

Got posh class on way to Australia-silver service & all.
            Just wrote & asked for upgrade if available & got first class - God bless them :H

Comment

Army thread June 6th

Same here, love.
              Going to watch some CSIs and Law and Orders.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread June 6th

mollyka;1668805 wrote: ah well -- that IS pretty posh on Ryanair:H

Did you have to pay extra or did they just give it to you? My kids always tell me to ask --- I'd be a bit morto.....
                Wrote an old fashioned letter to Dear Mr Emirates - telling him we were going over to see our son - kinda Irish Mammy letter - caught their imagination I think - we got to desk and they told us we were upgraded free of charge to business class
                - first to board - beds like those earlier .... best of food & drink all the way to Dubai...no joking !

Comment

Army thread June 6th

mollyka;1668822 wrote: jaysus -- must try that sometime!!! wudda been better back in the day we could have had unlimited champagne tho I s'pose:H Off to bed now --- talk in the morning lads xxxxxxxxxxxx
                  We DID -that was back in my day remember :H:H
                  $90 a bottle Champagne DD told me - she was in heaven - wasted on me though - I wanted red wine :H
                  & Mr S had beer:egad:

Night Molls- and night JC if you return
                  and anyone lurking xxxxx

Comment

Working...
                  X