Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy I'm amazed!

Just can't believe it.

Last year ago right at this very time I was drinkin like a fish. Now I have 10 more days and it will be a full year.

Sorry I keep on talkin about this guys I just can't believe it tho. Most anyone I know don't know this at all. So it's not like I can celebrate. Really I wanna just have myself a huge pat myself on the back party.

Sorry to brag.
    Gabby :flower:

Boy I'm amazed!

I will pat you on the back too Gabby. You have every right to be proud. Brag away....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Gabby I hear you- I am not even totally abs yet but have been doing so much better that EVEN I want to brag. Too bad like you, there's nobody! Here's a big pat to you!!!
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

I think you are wonderful, and you are truly an inspiration to me. I know there are a great deal of us who strive to be where you are. You should be soooo pround of yourself!! I know we are all proud of you!

Victoria
        It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
        James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

you are inspiring to newbies like me. if you went quietly to absteming, how would we know that we could do it?

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Way to go Gabster! You have every right to brag.

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

You just BRAG, BRAG, BRAG....we eanna hear it...I am so so so PROUD of you. You deserve to be proud of yourself. Shot I can't believe I have went 6 weeks...everyday, I am like...wow...another day...REALLY...REALLY, another day. Sure beat heaving over the toilet and holding my head and blood shot eyes! I can't tell you the energy I have now either. BTW, my kids HATE me...LOL...I make them clean again too...I'M BACK ( I am typically a NEAT FREAK!)

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Gabby, I am giving you a huge pat on the back now!!!!! Well done you!!!! I hope you are very proud. What an achievement. Love, Bella xxx

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Brag away my friend you deserve it. After all you been through, I wish I could give you a medal.
                  smiles
                  Mar

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Quite an achievement Gabby.
                    Back patting in progress.
                    Well done.

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Fantastic Gabby! - Love to hear the fabulous success stories as well, so here's more pats on the back - and let's party! :wd: :happy: :yay: :yougo:
                      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                      Goals:
                      Days 1-7 DONE
                      Days 8-14 DONE
                      Days 15-21 DONE
                      30 days DONE
                      60 days
                      100 days

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Gabby!You ROCK!!!:rockband: :crazymonkey: zwink: :banana:
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

Thanks thanks thanks everyone. I have so many feelings about where I was this time last year. Would take a book to post. I need to write about that.
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

You Go Girl!!!!!

Comment

Boy I'm amazed!

BRAG all you want! You deserve the right to!!!!
                              I can't give you a pat on the back (I might hurt you or break your back or you may choke or something and then there would be the law suit and I would have to pay you a million dollars - you understand, I'm sure)
                              How about a cyber-hug instead???
                              :huggy
                              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                              X