Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wads of Gum, Stinky Perfume, etc., ad infinitum ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. What is it that you love the most to lose or want the most to lose from your life?

Is it the big wads of peppermint chewing gum you stuffed into your mouth 30 times a day? Is it too much strong perfume? Is it the Visine for red eyes you carried around all the time? We all know what I'm talking about. Life without _____ would be so wonderful.

Fess up kids - what?
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Life without regret and wondering what was said the night before is a good thing.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Life without bras. I hate having to wear them.

Comment

Yo, life without having to regret what I did while intoxicated. And without these extra 6-7 white wine kilos.

Otie

Comment

I do too!!!!!!!:H Hate those things!!!! (bras, I mean)

Comment

When I first started having to wear one...3rd grade...I would take it off and hide it on a tree before getting on the bus and put it back on when I got home, so my Mama wouldn't know...LOL I REALLY hate them!!!

Comment

Luvull,

You are lucky, I have such ones that I need to have bra....even it is not comfy.

:upset:
              Otie

Comment

3rd Grade??? Wow! Sounds like Mom may have been a bit premature?

Comment

Yeah, I thought so anyway! LOL

Comment

My specks, glasses pain in the Butt. Hate wearing them so I am always taking them off and loosing them.

Samms

Comment

OK we dealt with the bra issue. Guess the men weren't too interested. How about sneaking the bottle under the coat to get in the house in front of the kids? Or the laundry cabinet? Or kitchen cabinet? Or telling everyone you just really like orange juice??
                      Let's hear it.

Comment

Mags- good idea for a thread
                        Some of the things I don't miss :

1. Stopping at the store for wine on the way home from work -
                        exhausted from drinking the night before and working all day.

2. Worrying what the clerks in the store think about how much alcohol I'm buying.
                        Happy when I notice a new clerk who doesn't know me.

3. Keeping visine in my desk drawer at work- and somehow eyes stayed bloodshot anyway.

4. Pretending to friends that drinking a bottle of wine is a crazy amount to drink!

5. Pretending that after drinking two glasses with friends that I'm going home to go to bed - instead of coming home to open a new bottle.

6. Spending all my hard earned money on ALCOHOL

:l :l
                        Lisa

Comment

Lisa,

Your list is my list!

And Visine is addictive- after a while you build up some weird tolerance to it and it doesn't work anymore.
                          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

would by the little bottle...four pack...and hide them in my purse...smuggle them into the bathroom or my closet...past the kids...although my daughter recently told me she knew the whole time...I never fooled her!

Comment

Happy...I think I might have been a tiny bit addicted to visine...
                              Just one more thing I don't have to buy now

Comment

Working...
                              X