sorry!!!imin hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry!!!imin hospital

hi folks i miss u all,my x has got my pc and wont give it back my story at the present is that im in hospital after an operation removing plates from my jaw the results of a drunk driver 6years ago(ouch)i shudnt of got into the car tho and no i didnt know he was drunk as i was completely wasted!! to get to the plates they had to take out 7teeth(ouch):upset: anyway i must apologise to the luvly people who pmd me im sorry icudnt get back to you and no laci u wasnt being intrusive il help out anyone i can! my yahoo inbox has over 400 mail messages init so soz paula for not getting back 2 u but i know your stalkin me somewhere and cant get access to my mail! ive had to rent anew flat so il try to be online(asp)ive got my laptop its the case of getting a line in(shudderrs back to 56k and dialup for a while)well fit enough for work again ive been in and out of hospital this year and all because of alcohol abuse over the years(but hey im on the mend)ward 7 here is enough to stop you drinking for life if you seen it!!all alcohol related im in ward1 but a friend is up there with pancreatitis which leads to diabetes etc etc....well hope the hospital can rebuild me again lol il be like the$6000000 dollar man lol soz im ranting on a bit but thats my situation im up 2 just now hope yous areall fine and dandyo as im feeling like crap and needing another belt of morphine:H once again be good peeps and if you cant be careful dont worry yourselves up either about pancreatitis its not easy to get when the scots drink we go way over the score im sure paul would agree with me on that one any how hope to hear replies to cheer me up sitting in pain in this boring hospital!!god said love thy neighbour(i did and got caught by her husband):Hall the best from davy mitch and the highlands
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

sorry!!!imin hospital

Get well mitch
    I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
    ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Oh mitch so sorry! Glad to see you still have a sense of humor through it all though...you crazy thing! Get well soon...

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Oh man, I know how you feel. Had about half my organs had to be taken out a few years ago. Finger on the pump---but it doesn't quite give you enough sometimes. Pain is terrible. I don't want to make you feel worse - guess maybe I am. It really only lasts for a few days - and hey, you can't go anywhere anyhow so you have to stick it out. But in a few days you will be feeling much better Gotta go - my family is screaming for dinner!
        Take very good care of yourself.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Hi Mitch, lovely to see you back ....

love from the stalker ....
          sigpicXXX

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Get well soon Mitch.

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Hang in there Pal, we're all here for you.
              ~ Niblet ~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Get well soon my friend.
                Smiles
                Mar

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

I feel soooo bad for you! I was hit by a car inSt. Thomas years ago--and hardly remember it! I was walking back to my hotel and next thing I know I am in the hospital for 2 months! We really do some dangerous stuuf when we are drunk... feel better!

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Geez Mitch! Sending you healing thoughts...:h Hope you're outa that hospital soon, those places are no fun to spend time in. Glad your sense of humor is intact.
                    :l Judie
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Hi Mitch,

Glad to hear your doing good and love the up beat energy! Hope you're out soon! :l
                      :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
                      Goals:
                      Days 1-7 DONE
                      Days 8-14 DONE
                      Days 15-21 DONE
                      30 days DONE
                      60 days
                      100 days

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

Davy don't be chasing those nurses too much now...you need a bit of rest
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

sorry!!!imin hospital

aaay as we latinos in NYC would say
                          so sorry ouch take good care
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                          X