suffering toothache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suffering toothache

I everybody I have been working all day.I'm feeling very tired but unable to sleep,
    as I broke a tooth yesterday and I'm in agony with toothache. I can't see my dentist
    until tuesday.This time last year I would have drunk to ease the pain, but now I'm
    relying on painkillers and oil of cloves, which is helping a bit. I don't think I will resort
    to the bottle, but It's made me realise just how dependant I was on drink with the
    slightest excuse. Please send me some good vibes and a bit of moral support to get
    through the next 2 days.
    Thaks for listening to my pathetic moans.
    Love Paula.

suffering toothache

The drink may kill that tooth ache pain tonight, but oh honey, wait til you wake in the morning...tooth will ache, head will ache, belly will ache...you know the drill...tough out the tooth ache...one ache is better than many!

Comment

suffering toothache

YOU are so right, bless you.

Comment

suffering toothache

Remember the Beach Boys? Of course we all do! I don't know if I have the words right but here goes:

I'm pickin' up good vibrations
        She's sending me excitations
        WHoooooooooo
        Good vibrations
        La di da di da - Da di daaaa
        La di da di da - Da di daaa
        OOOh OOOH OOOH
        Good vibrations.........

I'm really a terrible singer (hope you didn't notice), but keep singing this song to yourself. It's happy and once it's in your mind you can't get it out. That's what I do to cheer myself up.

I'm just trying in my lame way to send you good healing vibrations. Hang in there.

:h
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

suffering toothache

:upset: i know the feelin paula!!!exept iv got none left anymore a dentist wasnt allowed to touch my teeth until i had plates removed from my jaw by the hospital the problem was that to get to the plates they had to remove 7 teeth and guess what the tooth that was given me agro wasnt one of the seven and ive not just got pains from the operations:upset: .......ive still got bloody toothache:H be brave tuesday will soon come and youll soon get sorted ps i take it you tried your local hospital dentist they would of given help if iits unbearable pain they know in the uk what llikes the waiting qeues just a thought good luck youl soon be smilin again mitch
          Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

suffering toothache

Oh Paula, I am sorry that happened. I know it is painful. Sending you pain-free vibes....
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

suffering toothache

Toothache!!!!
              AARRGGHH!!
              The worst ache in the world.
              I wish you well.

Comment

suffering toothache

My dh has had much experience with this sort of thing-ice packs to the jaw, ibufrofen, the clove oil, with cotton plugs....it all helps alittle-but not alot! Keep posting, keep grinning, and Tuesday will be here before you know it! Good luck, and know we care.
                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

suffering toothache

Paula,

You must be having a "why me?" moment. Bad luck that it happened over the weekend. At least if it would have happened during the week you might have got an apppointment ASAP and a day off work. Hang in there. Toothaches are the worse. Feel better.

Julie

Comment

suffering toothache

Thanks everyone, you are all so kind.One of the reasons I hav'nt resorted to drink
                    is that I feel I would be letting you all down. Mitch I work at the local hospital, and
                    guess what no dentist on duty weekends. Fortunately I do have an NHS dentist, do
                    you? if not you should be able to find a list of available ones, you should not be suffering.
                    Thanks again Love Paula.

Comment

suffering toothache

Oh paula , toothaches are hellish! They always seem to happen on a weekend when no one is available. . I hope you feel better soon
                      Mar

Comment

suffering toothache

Paula, how you hanging in...still sending you good vibes!!!!

Comment

suffering toothache

I'm doing fine thanks luv.Have taken some ibuprofen and oil of cloves.
                          Thanks for your support,will let you know after tomorrow.
                          Love Paula.x

Comment

suffering toothache

Paula ........ Good Luck!!! Im terrified of dentists .........
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                            X