bad month for pets around here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all. Our lovely 14 year old huskey mix died last night. We knew she was getting older, and had been losing weight, but she still seemed spry and happy. Just last night we were eating dinner on the patio and she was talking to us, and dancing for treats. We woke up this morning to find her dead:upset: Our younger dog was so upset, and kept nuzzling her, trying to wake her. And our youngest daughter (9years)was VERY upset. She ran out to try to wake her as well, before we could get to her to stop her. At least we know our doggie was happy, and spry right to the end, and went very peacefully, at home, with the people she loved close by. When it gets right down to it, I hope I go that way-old, but spry and happy till the very peaceful in my sleep finale, close to those I love. Nothing to say or do, just thought I would pass on my news.
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Amethyst -

I'm so sorry. That's going to hurt like hell but I can't think of a better way to lose a much-loved pet..

I want to go that way too.

Comment

I am so sorry amethyst.

xoxoxo

Comment

I'm sorry.
        I know how you feel Amethyst.

Comment

Hi amethyst
          Really sorry to hear about your dog, they are just like part of the family it is really sad when they go but you are right spry to the end is the way to go.
          P.s love amethyst too
          ACCEPTANCE IS A POWERFUL THING

Comment

Oh Am so sorry, I have yet to deal with one of mine passing, but with each year I know we get closer.My heart feels for you and your family. It really hurts, but she went peacefully. I think that we all would like to pass that way.
            Hugs for the family
            Mar

Comment

I am so sorry!!!!

Comment

So sorry Amethyst, it's like losing a beloved family member.
                Love Paula.

Comment

My heart goes out to you Amethyst. Place your dog gently in your heart knowing she had the very best, right until the beautiful end... My condolenses go to all your family.
                  Sincerely, Niblet.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                  X