Spam and rubbish on MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam and rubbish on MWO

There seems to be more spam and rubbish on MWO these days. I usually report it.
    What annoys me is that it often clogs up important threads. It also might deter some newbies.

Any other ideas about what we can do to evict these creeps

Spam and rubbish on MWO

I have reported many issues and sooner or later it does get taken care of....would like to know too if there is a shortcut...
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Spam and rubbish on MWO

It's called LACK OF MODERATION, and not of the drinking variety. Sorry for the shouting, but I, too, am just absolutely fed up.
      In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Spam and rubbish on MWO

Keep ignoring the spammers & they go away soon enough
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Spam and rubbish on MWO

don't know... a couple of weeks ago there was one that filled up pages. Took forever for the MWO hit squad to come to the rescue. I know the pay ain't great so I try not to complain....
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Spam and rubbish on MWO

I report it, too, but it seems "later" rather than sooner that it gets cleared up.

Comment

Spam and rubbish on MWO

There is a whole load of shit on the threads today. I really think it's got worse lately.

Comment

Working...
              X