Army Thread Thursday 12th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

satz123;1671212 wrote: I was all about Vilamoura when I came back having seen all the groups of women having a great laugh & the luxury of 4 star hotel:h

We's thinking of a few days away somewhere in the sun Sweets & we were going to ask you and Rox.
    Molls & Ms A are up for it but there are a lot of variables:
    * where to go
    * Telling the men
    * Money
    * Ms A's back
    * holidays from work - when I haven't even gone yet :egad:
    Syncing flights from UK

A lot to think about
    Omg, I'm not ready to even think about that sort of thing!

People trigger me, annoying because I'm sociable really.

Sounds brilliant though.

Comment

sweetpea29;1671221 wrote: Still not getting the link between Hitler, Andrew Lloyd Weber and a holiday in Vilamoura!

Anyone??Me neither Sweets
      roxane;1671222 wrote:
      Omg, I'm not ready to even think about that sort of thing!

Sounds brilliant though.
      :l understand that Rox

Comment

mollyka;1671223 wrote: well --- you'll just have to be awful sick... simple as.....

Right --- woman in work today -- herself and her sister niece and mammy went to a place near Hitler's 'eagle's nest' in Berchtesgaden last year --- she said it was MINDBLOWING and really inexpensive --- HOW AND EVER --- it would appear to be booked out..... mmmmm the other place she mentioned was a wee village in the hills in Majorca also amazing --- also booked out till about 2020 -- so back to the drawing board --- oh --- the Andrew Lloyd Weber connection was that she was shoppin in that village and Andrew offered her a lift home with her bags
        :H Molls- ye always have the best stories!

I can request days off together which would be equal to 6 days, plus could possibly sneak in a few days more as public holiday hours- so it is far from impossible

Comment

roxane;1671222 wrote: Omg, I'm not ready to even think about that sort of thing!

Sounds brilliant though.
          Me three understand Rox:l Pity tho

Whereabouts are you in England?

Comment

sweetpea29;1671227 wrote: :H Molls- ye always have the best stories!

I can request days off together which would be equal to 6 days, plus could possibly sneak in a few days more as public holiday hours- so it is far from impossible
            We were thinking of only 3 maybe 4 days Sweets....

Comment

mollyka;1671231 wrote: NOW you're talkin!!! We are only talkin bout 4-5 days anyway --- Benjy is holiday challenged as well I think --- so thinking caps on gurls and ask around at work --- if Benjy's hotel is a runner money wise I think it sounds fantastic --- if not -- what about hiring a nice luxury villa or something?? And even if something is a bit inaccessible I wouldn't mind doing the driving if we needed to hire a car once it's not mad motorways (wrong side of the road and all that )
              satz123;1671232 wrote:
              We were thinking of only 3 maybe 4 days Sweets....
              Oh!! All excited I am now

Scrap the saving for Canada when I hit 40- will start saving now for this :yay:

Comment

sweetpea29;1671236 wrote: Oh!! All excited I am now

Scrap the saving for Canada when I hit 40- will start saving now for this :yay:
                ahhhhh :l bless yer

Comment

Me too - anywhere we can have the craic
                  Whet your appetite :
                  https://www.google.com/search?q=vilamoura&rlz=1C2BLWB_en__554__554&tbm=is ch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=nwmaU7u1FKLE7AatoIHYB w&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1517&bih=705&dpr=0.9

Talk tomorrow?

Comment

Right ladies- ye are the two always swanning off to fancy places- so will trust yis to find the perfect spot

I'll go hoke-out me money box! Prob full of old money no longer in circulation!

Is the Jackie wan on for it too? Rox- maybe we can get ye talked round? Hope so.

Will bid my good night to yis all now too, came home from hospital earlier today and got stuck into more painting of the garden fence- muscles aching and am covered in brown blobs of paint! Time for a soak methinks. Nighters xxx

Comment

Mental safety dictates I need an escape route so going abroad as a first meet brings me out in a stress rash just thinking about it.

Plus I have no one to look after the dog.

Plus I'm not that nice really.

Plus erm, plus..... Plus I'm too scared.

G'night all.

Comment

roxane;1671247 wrote: Mental safety dictates I need an escape route so going abroad as a first meet brings me out in a stress rash just thinking about it.

Plus I have no one to look after the dog.

Plus I'm not that nice really

Plus erm, plus..... Plus I'm too scared.

G'night all.
                        All the above is wholly understandable Rox. Bar the bit highlighted. Please don't say that of yourself. Not only is it codswallop (?spelling) but it is damaging to you :l I recognise it as would be guilty of doing the same myself.
                        One thing have been trying to learn how to do, is be kinder to myself, learning to even like who I am- warts and all- this includes how I speak of myself to others. Kuya had a great thread a way back on something similar and NoSugar also has much info regarding it.

Be careful or we could all land in yer back yard in a tent!

Offski to get washed, nighters again xxx

Comment

Working...
                        X