ARMY THREAD THURSDAY 20TH JUNE 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey hope it all goes OK..............but I'll get some pictures...............then I've got to find the lead for the camera that has been 'tidied' away...............so it'll be around Chrimbo.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:hallo: Army

Thank feck the week is over. We've had dinner already. Just popped some frozen schnitzels and chips into the oven, made a mushroom sauce and microwaved veggies. Somehow couldn't stand the thought of takeout

What's your latest fish status, JC?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

X-post hiya Molls
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening Molls,
          You remember the client from work who saved up all his booze money and is going on a cruise.............well he's got a wee dog...........Meg. She's only just over a year old and I couldn't bear the thought of her going into kennels..........so I volunteered to look after her.

Yep if Costa Rica win............Engerland defo come home.

Oh and the S&H spent a month in Costa Rica back in 2005 with the school.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1674057 wrote: :hallo: Army

Thank feck the week is over. We've had dinner already. Just popped some frozen schnitzels and chips into the oven, made a mushroom sauce and microwaved veggies. Somehow couldn't stand the thought of takeout

What's your latest fish status, JC?
            X-post........ahhhh the fish 2 down.........one to go.

Benedict the remaining goldfish is alive and well despite the S&H forgetting to feed him once or twice while we were away.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1674063 wrote: ahhhh -- THAT Meg fair due's to you!!!

What a lovely place to go to from a school --- furthest I ever went was a religious retreat on the other side of Bray
              Does that really put England out??
              The school went every year to Costa Rica to help build a school for a Bribri tribe and do a bit of turtle conservation. Stopped a couple of years back and are now going to India...........in fact our nice is off there this year.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And yes that puts Engerland out..............the team will be stuffing their duty free ciggies and cheap gin in their holdalls as I type.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

The knee seems OK, thanks for asking Molls - we could remove the bandages and replace them with smaller dressings. Back to the surgeon next Thursday for follow-up. She can go back to work on Monday.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1674069 wrote: And yes that puts Engerland out..............the team will be stuffing their duty free ciggies and cheap gin in their holdalls as I type.
                    Look at it this way: at least England managed to qualify for the World Cup
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1674072 wrote: Look at it this way: at least England managed to qualify for the World Cup
                      Very true.............I thought SA got a free pass, so to speak, as they held the last one. I was wrong.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

We're doing the late night grocery shopping......himself is on duty tomorrow.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all just from Tesco myself. Got some food shopping done. I had a nice late lunch with my friend in Bray. We went to caf? called the Mermaid and an indoor seat. Not watching the work cup just don't have the interest. Enjoy your walk Foxy and the leaving party Molls. I love homous Jc. Mrs T sounds like she's on the mend. Is it this Monday she's going back to work? Hi to rusty and I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Going to late dinner shortly and see whats on tv . Be back later.
                          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Foxy, are you trying to tell yourself to go for a walk?

Comment

Oops silly me :H typing error again. It was meant for you. Are you just back from your walk with the dog? Not going any where been out twice today already.
                              If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Could have been worse, you could have called me poxy :H

Comment

Working...
                                X