Army Thread Wednesday 25th June

Good morning Army

Payday and Hump Day all in one :woot:

Have a lekker Wednesday, folksies.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tips and all to come!

Enjoying the good weather here while it lasts: rain has been promised.

Ssome extra reading: Anyway: The Paradoxical Commandments by Kent M. Keith

Enjoy your Hump Day!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Tipps Dreamy and all to come. Change in our weather dull overcast with rain on the way. Still quite warm though. Big improvement in my back this morning not so painful and I was able to get out of bed without a struggle. Still need to rest for another 2 days I don't want to take any chances and get a relapse so hopefully by the weekend i'll b e back to near normal at least lol. Managed to walk over to Local Tesco last night for some groceries and got the bus back. Might take a walk to the library today asi hate being stuck in the house too much it seems to affect my sleep if i'm home too many days in a row so the short walk up should be ok. I almost finished a book so i'll have a browse around. May be get some dvds and cds as well. Exciting life lol. out::cupajoe:
      If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Getting in before the Spammers (paranoid moi?)
        Glad to hear the back is improving Foxy I found that rest is the WORST thing for an aching back, so perhaps going for a good walk will help?
        Dreamy I loved that link lots of food for thought and so true if only we could do it!:H
        Molly and Tips enjoy Wednesday and hopefully a bit of sunshine

Comment

Morning Molly and Anon. My local Library is Shankill. I haven't been in the new Dun Laoghaire library which cost 36 mill to build and is start of the art. I'm going to pop down in the next few days as its almost finished and is open to the public now as far as I know. I agree Anon sitting around too much isn't good for any muscle recovery so I move around a bit as well and I will get out today to the library and may be go for a coffee.
          If you always do what you have always done, you will get what you always got.:heart:

Comment

Predictive text stuff may be in your settings? Dun Laoghaire? Is that where the ferry from Liverpool/Hollyhead comes in.

Comment

Morning again!!!!!!

Fox, agree with Anon that walking is great for a bad back - I prefer to walk the kinks out of mine before taking pills. Wish our library would lend out DVDs and CDs - we're still on the old-fashioned card system, but will be changing over to a computerised one soon. So they promised us year before last, anyway.

About the anyways: I see it as a reminder to do the "right" thing, whenever, wherever, rather than a to-do list
              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Good morning Tippperoooo, Dreamydooo, Foxyloxy, Mollymooo, Our Whizzy.

Now then Mrs A..............don't you be worrying about those spammers..........I look out for them and bought meself a new net

:h the Paradoxical Commandments, Dreamy.

Been meaning to ask, Molls..................how's the fangs.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning folks :hiya:

Bitta bother getting on again this morn but here now at last

Day off today :yay: Had plans to mow the grass but the weather has changed and rain has made an appearance- ah well! A friend from work has bought a new house in my development and will get his keys Friday- helping him with moving some stuff into my house today so that come Friday he doesn't hafta make countless trips across the city. It's exciting and will be so good to have him and his partner close to me- they have said they'll help me with the heavy garden work and decorating :goodjob:

Happy Wednesday to all

Comment

Morning Sweetypie,

Good news indeed.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1675552 wrote: Morning Sweetypie,

Good news indeed.
                      Morning Jacks

How's things with yerself? Two dogs getting along ok?

This friend and his partner spend alorra time in mine as it is- will be good to have them so close- wont feel so alone and now I've got 'walking' partners!!

Comment

morning

Comment

Its an assessment...........tell him your deepest fears..........and say while being treated would he mind if you errrrrrrrrm held his balls..........you like something to squeeze when you're in pain.

The dogs are still tolerating each other............they do however share a common interest in barking.............barking at people who pass the end of the garden, a bird in a tree, cars that pass the front of the house, the dog up the road, the dog over the road,opening the pan cupboard, a falling leaf but mostly nothing.

I reckon I'll have dropped a dress size by the time she goes home.......
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1675558 wrote: Its an assessment...........tell him your deepest fears..........and say while being treated would he mind if you errrrrrrrrm held his balls..........you like something to squeeze when you're in pain.

The dogs are still tolerating each other............they do however share a common interest in barking.............barking at people who pass the end of the garden, a bird in a tree, cars that pass the front of the house, the dog up the road, the dog over the road,opening the pan cupboard, a falling leaf but mostly nothing.

I reckon I'll have dropped a dress size by the time she goes home.......
                            :H priceless!

ooh barking.

Comment

Morning Roxxy,
                              Thing is I've grown very fond of her..........I :h our Bess with all my heart.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X