X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Thursday 26 June

Good morning Army!

Pre-POETS here, and very wet!

Happy anniversary Molly (and Joe). Party eight-ish in the barracks? Spotty gowns, as usual.

Have a lovely Thor's Day, all!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy, Molly and all to come :hallo:

My Dreamy! You were up awful early today- are ye working?

Happy Anniversary Molls Been raining since yesterday here, don't mind so as you say the garden needs it- saves up having to water the pots, yeah?!

Back in to mad-house today- cant wait!

Have a great day all xx

Comment

Good morning Dreamydooooo, Sweetypie, Mollymoooooooo,

How did the dentist go yesterday?

I know Joe loves his daffs.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning Dreamy,Sweetie,Molly and Jackie
        Happy anniversary Molly even if you are celebrating it in different places!
        Hope things are better for you at work Sweetie and the pay got sorted.
        Get to your paid work Jackie and earn a few bob so you can have a holiday with us wimmin!:H
        Kitchen finished completely at long last just need Dreamy to order some nice coffee cups

Comment

Morning Our Whizzy,

I'd love to come Mrs A, and I'd love extra money. But its complicated.............anything I bring in over a certain amount has to go straight out the door to our debt people.

I'm getting paid to look after this mouse of a dog...........but that's straight out the window on the car tax next month.

mollyka;1675913 wrote: Haha -- first time he'll have got daff's for our June anniversary haha!!!
          ach -- the dentist is turning into a saga --- I think he thinks I'm a druggie lookin for a fix --- went all righteous when I told him I needed 'numbing' --- so I just told him to fuck off and left ---- he's been ringing apologizing ever since...................................... let him stew ;-)

Now must get up and make a cuppa........................ back in a few............................
          Cheeky bugger.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Ahh Whizzy, what a relief about the kit hen.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1675919 wrote: xpost there Jacks -- didn't know you were getting a bitta bob for minding the doggie -- there was me thinkin you were an angel haha!!!!!
              When will you be able to call your own money your own? That must be soul destroying :-(((((
              Its not a lot and I did offer it for free but it got to the stage he was getting a bit upset that I wouldn't..................so I did.

August/September 2015............I think.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Fingers crossed.............still feel a tool for letting it get so far out of hand............but I was a bit errrrrrrr 'busy' being an alkie.

Anyhoo time to put me head in the make up bag and go sit in the traffic.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1675913 wrote: Haha -- first time he'll have got daff's for our June anniversary haha!!!
                  ach -- the dentist is turning into a saga --- I think he thinks I'm a druggie lookin for a fix --- went all righteous when I told him I needed 'numbing' --- so I just told him to fuck off and left ---- he's been ringing apologizing ever since...................................... let him stew ;-)
                  Now must get up and make a cuppa........................ back in a few............................what. the. fuck? sounds like hes been at the laughing gas himself the way hes been hot then cold about treating you. he wants it all for himself.

JackieClaire;1675923 wrote:
                  Fingers crossed.............still feel a tool for letting it get so far out of hand............but I was a bit errrrrrrr 'busy' being an alkie.

Anyhoo time to put me head in the make up bag and go sit in the traffic.
                  you know you owe, youre paying it. youre not making it a lifestyle choice to borrow and they can whistle for it. yes, I know, that was all about me, sorry.

Comment

ok, I killed the thread, sorry about that...........

Comment

roxane;1675990 wrote: ok, I killed the thread, sorry about that...........
                      Roxy, why are you so hard on yourself? :l:l:l
                      Sometimes people are busy, on a tablet or phone instead of a computer and hate to type on those, or maybe just don't have anything to contribute at the moment.

I love reading what you have to say - sometimes you get to the heart of the matter in just a few words that would have taken me a paragraph.

One time in the NN you wrote to "Remember that other people are reacting to you while you are reacting to them" or something like that and totally NAILED IT. The woman you were writing to doesn't ever seem to consider that.

Anyway, please don't take silence personally. :h NS

Comment

Good Morning, Army!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha -- first time he'll have got daff's for our June anniversary haha!!!
                        Molly, you are my heroine for telling your dentist off....oooh, girl, you ruined that guy's day. Good for you!!

Off to work out, but I am at home today so I'll be back.

Comment

NoSugar;1676004 wrote: Roxy, why are you so hard on yourself? :l:l:l
                          Sometimes people are busy, on a tablet or phone instead of a computer and hate to type on those, or maybe just don't have anything to contribute at the moment.

I love reading what you have to say - sometimes you get to the heart of the matter in just a few words that would have taken me a paragraph.

One time in the NN you wrote to "Remember that other people are reacting to you while you are reacting to them" or something like that and totally NAILED IT. The woman you were writing to doesn't ever seem to consider that.

Anyway, please don't take silence personally. :h NS
                          oh dear, there goes my English self deprecating straight faced delivery messing things up again (see what I did there? wasn't on purpose either, oh and, I didn't put the E in English either, there it is again!)

NS, you are right in that I do think I write stupid things sometimes, ok, most times, and there was a bit of that. by writing what I did though was to note with(out) humour that there had been a long gap.

if I am hard on myself, I do not do it to garner contradiction, I don't like the attention :H

if im having problems, there is a big difference in how I post, ive noticed that much.

having said that, thank you for thinking of me :l

now im deliberating posting this and hovering over the back button.........

Comment

Late late check-in. It's been a mad day.

Off to make dinner. Might be back if I don't fall asleep early.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Eveninks my dahlinks.

Now look Roxxxxxxxxxxxxy,:l if any one's going to kill the thread its me.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X