Jumping July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping July

A fuzzy picture of the village hall back room.

Our entree/amuse bouches...

The pud!

And what a pav!

Yep Glassy there's a bit of a story attached. I'll tell you one day.

And, and,and,
    I've just purchaced 2 tickets for the Cats at the Hordon Pavillion on 18th October!

Comment

Jumping July

Rags;1679842 wrote:
      And, and,and,
      I've just purchaced 2 tickets for the Cats at the Hordon Pavillion on 18th October!
      Cool pics! Lucky people who got to partake.

Woohoo, I'm jealous - I would so love to see them.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrEvwO1F7Cw
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLKb4Wa8DD0
      There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
      You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Jumping July

Good morning good morgan all,

Below link might make for interesting reading.

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/07...e-stand-still/

I'll be sure to attend the next ska orchestra gig in me skinhead toupe, braces and bovver boy boots.

Yo Cozza. How are you going there? It is none of my business, and tell me to go forth and multiply, but i am interested to know if you and counsellor have devised, written out and laminated a crisis plan/emergency plan for you when you are becoming unwell/super stressed/anxious?

This sort of plan is a simple step by step action plan you put together when you're feeling the best you can under the circumstances (with your counsellor), to be used when you're beginning to feel stressed and/or not good. It could be a simple 4-5 point plan including phone numbers of who to call, and what to do next (e.g. CBT-Breathing-relaxation-mindfulness strategies) to keep you safe. Keep it on the fridge or somewhere easy to see it.

Another essential
        written out (laminated) simple plan is for your triggers that may cause you to become unwell/stressed. I'd be interested to see these plans if you're comfortable pm'ing them to me? If not, no worries i know this stuff is personal, so just a suggestion. Is there any sort of face to face support group in town you could attend weekly? Your counsellor would know. e.g. is there a 'Grow' group? There are a lot of mental health/BPD support groups on facebook too, maybe you could have a look at if you haven't already? Other people who are going through very similar stuff to you who will relate immediately. Keep me posted.

Top looking tucker Rags! You're a bloody genius. So many ace chefs around here.

Hope all's going as best as can be Saucy and y'all.

Per moi? It's rehab time.....Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumping July

Good morning good morgan all,

Below link might make for interesting reading.

http://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/07...e-stand-still/

I'll be sure to attend the next ska orchestra gig in me skinhead toupe, braces and bovver boy boots.

Yo Cozza. How are you going there? It is none of my business, and tell me to go forth and multiply, but i am interested to know if you and counsellor have devised, written out and laminated a crisis plan/emergency plan for you when you are becoming unwell/super stressed/anxious?

This sort of plan is a simple step by step action plan you put together when you're feeling the best you can under the circumstances (with your counsellor), to be used when you're beginning to feel stressed and/or not good. It could be a simple 4-5 point plan including phone numbers of who to call, and what to do next (e.g. CBT-Breathing-relaxation-mindfulness strategies) to keep you safe. Keep it on the fridge or somewhere easy to see it.

Another essential
          written out (laminated) simple plan is for your triggers that may cause you to become unwell/stressed. I'd be interested to see these plans if you're comfortable pm'ing them to me? If not, no worries i know this stuff is personal, so just a suggestion. Is there any sort of face to face support group in town you could attend weekly? Your counsellor would know. e.g. is there a 'Grow' group? There are a lot of mental health/BPD support groups on facebook too, maybe you could have a look at if you haven't already? Other people who are going through very similar stuff to you who will relate immediately. Keep me posted.

Hope all's going as best as can be Saucy and y'all.

Per moi? It's rehab time.....Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Jumping July

Mr. G.
            That is an excellent plan.

Glassy, I only did the horses doovers. Someone did the pav, someone else the veg, someone else the ham etc. A lovely communal thing. We're going to have communal dinners every couple of months. The village waifs will put on a BBQ in the forest campground when it warms up a bit.

Also, you can see the Cats in Brizzie in Oct.at the Tiv. I bought a couple of tickets for my Qld. girlfriends' birthday. Can't see her taking her partner with her, but I'm sure her daughter will go. Posting them to her to-day. Or you could nip over to Copenhagen to see them on 6th August on your way home from the Amazon.
            All Undies to come, have a beaut day. The sun is shining at it's brightest hereto-day. Lovely.

Comment

Jumping July

Anyone who wants to make bread, potato scones, naan and other good things,
              run out and get your copy of August Better Homes and Gardens.
              HAH! I do cornets (2 doz of them) on Sat and MC does them on Monday.
              Is yoyur Raggsy a trendoid or wot!

Comment

Jumping July

OK Undies, time to get back in the drawer.

Comment

Jumping July

Morning Rags and y'all,

Rags, yes. You.are.a.trendsetter.

Where's Marco Pierre and Suzie Porter?

Picking up another camera today. A Canon Legria mini X for interviews. Has a good quality inbuilt mic plus external mic output for better quality mic. It's more practical for this purpose than the excellent go-pro which i have to root around connecting a mic too. I am excitement.

How r u going Cozza?

How r ya Saucy?

Safe travels Glassy. Regards to Finland.

Have a bewdy out there. :h

Comment

Jumping July

I'll come back to the drawer and go straight to the back corner with the dust mites and stray socks.
                    I'm ok g bloke Thankyou.
                    Nicey come back.
                    Morning to all.

Comment

Jumping July

Hi Mr. G.
                      That Canon looks good, but not as good as the Bridge or Teddy trackers.

Comment

Jumping July

Arvo Undies,

Quick drive through from me but I just needed to share this "feel good" thingy I received this morning. Hope it makes you smile.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qoaEBb4IN4Q?rel=0

Comment

Jumping July

Thanks Tawny - that's so lovely.

I love your new avatar Raggsy - you look particularly nice in yellow

No need for the back corner Cori - you're welcome in the lacy lady scanty panty section with us.

If I ever mention I'm planning a trip like this again can someone please smack me upside the head? I can't believe how much planning there is. But then I guess the fact that I was watching the sun come up over the river from my office window this morning and I only just got home gives a bit of an indication why I'm finding it a bit difficult.

Comment

Jumping July

Glass Half Empty;1680549 wrote:

But then I guess the fact that I was watching the sun come up over the river from my office window this morning and I only just got home gives a bit of an indication why I'm finding it a bit difficult.
                            Not so fast young lady. You were getting home at dawn? Is that bloke from Sydney in town? Were there pearls? Either way......Ledg.

Crikey Frog. That link took me to footage of Brynne and Geoff Edelsten in the back of the Roller before it finally straightened itself out to resume the behind the scenes doco of the Doobie bro's lighting rig set-up. Phew. Bloody fantastic.

Comment

Jumping July

Guitarista;1680554 wrote: Not so fast young lady. You were getting home at dawn? Is that bloke from Sydney in town? Were there pearls? Either way......Ledg.
                              Young. Lady. Not sure which is funnier! :H:H

No, no, I hadn't just got home when I was watching the sun come up. Jeepers, if I stayed out until dawn it'd take me 3 weeks to recover! I was just at work early after a boring, wholesome night at home. Alone. And I'd like to say asleep, but that would be lying.

Anyway, even if Sydney boy was in town I couldn't possibly fraternise with him the night before State of Origin. That would be sacrilege!

Comment

Jumping July

Glass Half Empty;1680556 wrote: Young. Lady. Not sure which is funnier! :H:H

No, no, I hadn't just got home when I was watching the sun come up. Jeepers, if I stayed out until dawn it'd take me 3 weeks to recover! I was just at work early after a boring, wholesome night at home. Alone. And I'd like to say asleep, but that would be lying.
                                Ah, ok. Well here's hoping you can get some sleep on your forthcoming holiday in Goa.

Comment

Working...
                                X